❀ 10 ❀ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ

"Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away is forgetting"

-ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀɴ

🌹🌹🌹

Where's his sun birthmark?

.
.
.
.

"He's not Hikaru..?"

Hyuga ask the beige blonde woman. Mrs. Kiyama nodded sadly. Hyuga felt his head getting heavier but luckily Lane catch him just in time.

"But I am Hikaru.."

Hyuga look at boy named Hikaru as he try to hold his tears. Lane hug him tight. Mrs. Asahi walk to Hikaru patted his head which was wrapped in a bandage.

Mrs. Asahi: Sweetheart, may I know your name?

Hikaru: .. My name is Hikaru Hizashi. Why he look sad? Did I do something wrong?

Mrs. Asahi: N-No! My son is sick, that's all. It wasn't your fault. May I ask who you live with?

Hikaru: I live with my big brother. Do I remind me of someone you knew?

Mrs. Asahi fell silent. Mr. Asahi rub his wife shoulder before look at Lane sign him to take Hyuga to go with Mrs. Kiyama. He look at Hikaru, shake his head smile at the boy.

Mr. Asahi: Yes, you remind us of.. someone..

"Ah, Hikaru. I'm sorry i'm late! Ah, did I interrupt something important?"

Hikaru: Hello big brother..!

Hyuga: Big brother..?

Lane stare at the silver eyed male who's patting the blue haired boy on the bed. Somehow, he felt so familiar to him. Why?

---

"I know Hikaru are still out there!!"

The twelve day of Hikaru's disappearance, the Asahi restaurant is still operating as usual but the case of the loss of the eldest son of the Asahi couple is still the talk of the public, including members of the WBBA committee. Hyuga who is still unable to accept the statement about the loss of his brother is still blaming himself. Lane is still living with the Asahi family at Mr. Asahi's request.

Hyuga: Valt.. you do you think Hikaru's dead..?

Valt: What-? No! Hyuga! I believe Hikaru is still out there. Don't lose your hope, okay. Honcho, anything..?

Rantaro: (Sigh) One of Wakiya's mercenary finds this in the training room where he last trained.

Rantaro show a dark green glove make Hyuga look at it with surprise.

Hyuga: ..Hikaru..

Raika: Have you guys heard about a boy same age as us look alike Hikaru? I saw him with a boy look like Cap'n's age's at WBBA registration counter this morning..

Ranjiro: Ah yes, My mom knew boy well. He was in the hospital because he was involved in an accident last week. He has a brother the same age as me. I'm not mistaken, their name is..

Lane: Hikaru Hizashi..

All eyes were on Lane who was reading something on his phone.

Fubuki: How do you know?

Lane: I heard Shu talk about a new blader who will join us for the Ultra Beyblade Championship next month. Plus, he is the same boy who-

Hyuga: We met at the hospital few days ago! He's a blader!! Anyone knew anything about him?