❀ 6 ❀ ᴀsɪᴀ ʙᴇʏʙʟᴀᴅᴇ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ! sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇs!

"Now, Let's RISE UP!"

-ᴋᴏʀʏᴜ ᴅʀᴜᴍ

🌹🌹🌹

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys and the bladers out there who are watching! I was so really excited that I couldn't sleep well last night! To everyone who has arrived at Neo Arena today, I welcome you to the ASIA BEYBLADE FESTIVAL!!"

The announcer, Hanami's cheerful voice echoed the arena. Loud cheers and applause from the audience. At the same time, bladers from Japan are getting ready with their respective selves. Drum was so excited that Valt had to calm him down. Blader from Japan are there. Valt Aoi, Shu Kurenai, Rantaro Kiyama, Sisco Karlisle, Free De La Hoya, Lui Shirosagi, Aiga Akaba, Ranjiro Kiyama, Drum Koryu, Delta Akane, Hikaru Asahi, Hyuga Asahi and Lane Valhalla.

Drum: Ugh! I'm so excited!! Don't you think the same Delta!? Right? RIGHT!

Delta: You can say like that and STOP SQUEEZING ME!! I CAN'T BREATH!!

Valt sweat-dropped with the former BC Sol's blader. Hyuga and Aiga have stars on their eyes so excited with the thing. Lane sir on the bench near the corner with Harry on his palm, all of them watching the screen as they saw their dear friend, Wakiya Murasaki as the president of WBBA on the stage.

"With this, I am very proud that Japan has been the host for this year. I would like to thank all the bladers from all over Asia, with us in this country of the rising sun, came here to celebrate Asia Beyblade Festival with us in this Neo Arena! Raise the curtains, the stage has opened! With this, I, Wakiya Murasaki as president of Wbba officiate the Asia Beyblade Festival for this year! Let's start our Beyblade revolution beyond our limits!!"

Once again the thunderous applause as well as cheers from bey fans rocked the entire arena coupled with confetti signifying the Festival had been inaugurated. Hanami took over, his smile that never left his face signifying that he was very excited about this.

"The rules for this festival are very simple! Each blader representing their country only has to battle individually, then in pairs and followed by the battle Royale at the end of the festival! Each blader have to battle with legendary blader from Japan before the individual event!! WOW!! I can't wait! With this I present you all with the Asian blader that is with us today!!"

Lights were lit pointing at several bladers on stage waving their hands at the audience.

"We introduce the representative and Champion from Singapore, Eureka Clover! With her bey, Inception Eos!!"

The spotlight point at the blonde.

"Top Rank Blader from Indonesia, Cahaya Idris! With his bey, Asrtid Caerus!!"

The spotlight point at the black haired male with dark-cedar eyes. Look he's about Sisco's ages.

"We also have a blader who holds the title of Superiors's member from China, Zheng Qiao with his bey, Prime Qilin!"

The spotlight point at the red hair male. His hair is red with orange shade like a blazing fire. His eyes were like burning fire. He look like twelve like Hikaru, maybe younger.

As Hanami introducing the Bladers, Hikaru can't stop hearing the voices inside his head. He feel his head getting heavy and his headache getting worse.