❀ 6 ❀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇɢᴜɴ

"If you can't be a good example, then be a terrible warning"

-ᴊᴇɴɴɪғᴇʀ ᴄʀᴜsɪᴇ

🌹🌹🌹

"Helios!!"

"Father! Eos! Selene-- !!"

"This is your end, Princess"

SRAK-!!

"EOS!!!"

Hikaru jolt up from his sitting pose, terrified by the nightmare he had last night. He look around, Hyuga's not in his room and he was sleeping on the chair. He lazily pick up his bey throw himself on his comfy bed. He look on his bey, frowning.

Hikaru: What was that? Why i always dreaming about something.. weird?

He sigh, wanna let himself rest for a moment. Almost. Not until he hear a certain footsteps near his room. The door slammed open, revealing his little brother, who still has his school bag on his shoulder.

Hikaru: Where have you been after school?

Hikaru asked his brother with frown on his face. Hyuga look at his shoulder like he had just noticed that he was still carrying his school bag. Hyuga smile sheepishly as he put his bag on the table.

Hyuga: An amazing blazer asked me for battle!! He was so amazing!! He's went BANG BANG with his bey and BOOM Hyperion out of stadium!! His bey move went ZOOM so fast!!

Hikaru: What does he look like?

Hyuga sit on his bed with questioning pose.

Hyuga: Hmm.. He has white hair! He also has earrings and his eyes are so unique! His right eye is blue and his left eye is red! His bey name is Enternal Pheonix or something like that.. He said he remind me of you.

Hikaru frown more. He didn't know anyone with that eye color. All he knew, Shu has red eye and wakiya has blue eyes but he has blonde hair.

Hikaru: I never knew anyone sounds like that.

Hyuga: But he said "You remind me of a boy who has the same birthmark as you." Who else has same birthmark like us?

Hikaru frowned. Thinking about who his brother told him about.

White hair..

Unique eyes..

"Hikaru watch out--!!"

SKREEEEEEEETTTTT--!!!!!

"You're hurt. You should be more careful next time.."

"Oh yeah, i'm going to the stadium with Bombers! Wanna join us?"

Hyuga asked his brother made the Helios blader snapped out from his thought. Hyuga tilt his head, taking his brother's hand pull him towards the door.

Hyuga: Lane and Shu is here! Honcho says soon WBBA will announce Asia Beyblade Festival! I can't wait!

Hikaru: Another Beyblade Festival?

Hyuga: C'mon! We better be quick!! It's been a looooooong time since we met him! Now we can battle together!

Hyuga said with his usual energetic voice make Hikaru chuckle at his little brother.

Hikaru: Okay, Okay! Stop pushing me! Wait downstairs and i'll come soon.