✿ 11 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ

"They're calling you to come home.."

-ᴀɴᴏɴʏᴍᴏᴜs

🌹🌹🌹

.

.

.

"Hyuga, honey, do you need anything?"

Mrs. Asahi asked her son who stil lying on the bed with empty stares. Hyuga shake his head and pull up the blanket covering his face even though it is nine in the morning and Hyuga's (Bombers's) training will start soon.

Mrs. Asahi look at her younger son, since Hikaru gone missing Hyuga are not energetic like usual. Mrs. Asahi sigh and sit on her son's bed pulling the blanket but- earn a groan from the younger.

Mrs. Asahi: Hikaru will mad if he saw you still on the bed.

Hyuga: What's the point? He- He's gone.

Mrs. Asahi: Hyuga- (sigh) Come here..

Mrs. Asahi pat her lap and pull the younger body to lying on her lap. (Don't ask how) Hyuga sit obey, let his mother stroking his hair with calming lullaby. He was about to fell asleep until a vision cross his eyes.

.
.

"Shh.. they are sleeping. You might wake them up.."

"They're like crystals, Hyperion. They're like a soul we have to protect."

"I know.. I know.. You sang them lullaby, would you mind sing it with me, my Queen?"

The man with red hair lay on the women lap as she stroke the man's hair and sing him a lullaby. The three children on the bed snuggle into the blanket like a kitten and let the moon shine their night.

.
.

(Broken grammar I know-)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN KLYE IS MISSING?"

Aiga voice echoed in meeting room as he look at the Aoi twins. Early in the morning all the bladers around the world was shocked by Klye Hakeem disappearance and Kuromi twins were found unconscious in the throne(?) room. The Cctv found nothing but only found Cerberus broken pieces in a stadium with blood stain.

Nika: It was the truth! We asked the polices if they found something but there's nothing we can do!

Toko: First Hikaru and now Klye. Why?

Valt: Perhaps there are a new blader out there who using dark resonance for blading. Toko, Nika, It would be better if you go home now with Ranjiro. I'll come later. Tell mom if I don't come home after nine, I'm at Honcho's house. Be careful out there.

Toko: Okay.. you too, Big brother. Let's go Nika.

Valt watch his younger sibling walk out of the meeting room with Ranjiro. He's been stress out lately but he can't forgot his job as Aoi oldest son. He watch back the Dread Tower footage but it all was like blank paper.

Drum: There something happening out there but I don't know if It is true.

Amane: What do you mean? One of you nightmare again?

Older bladers point their view at the Dragon blader. There was a time Drum told Valt he got a nightmare making him unable to focus during the battle. The vision, many unrelateable was describe inside his dreams.

Drum: I don't know! Sometimes I heard voices telling me to be carefull and ask me to find a- a.. I don't know what was that but there a painting like a family.