Alpha! Negan x Omega! Daryl -his pack

Daryl was fussing, Negan watched his mate with a smile. "Enough fussing prissy pants and come on."

Daryl rolled his eyes and stood staring his mate down. "Don't call me prissy pants, we are meeting your work pals for the first time I just want to be presentable enough.."

"You are presentable, and you're my mate. That's enough Daryl."

Daryl blushed hiding his face from Negan, Daryl felt Negan's thumb run along his jaw bone. Pulling his face up, Negan smiled looking down at his mate.

Their lips met and Daryl couldn't help but moan into the kiss. "My work mates are going to adore you Dare. I promise."

Daryl snickered at the nickname, "are you sure they will Negan?"

"I promise Daryl, they are going to love you. If they don't I'll knock their skulls in."Daryl smirked as the large Alpha kissed his mate once more, the omega purring into his kiss. "So stop fussing and come on."

Daryl shrugged Negan's leather jacket on, the scent of his mate thick. It made him feel safe and secure, Negan smiled looking his mate over.

"You look hot in my leather jacket Dare."

Daryl blushed, the jacket just made him feel safe, it masked his omega scent a bit. He knew he didn't need to hide his true scent but he felt safer with it then without it.

The alpha male took his mates hand in his own and walked him to the car. Negan had oddly always been the romantic kind, reading Daryl books, making him dinners, taking him on dates and courting before he ever asked about becoming mates. He was a giant teddy bear.

Negan opened the door for his omega before he got himself in the car. Daryl watched Negan as he started up the impalas engine.

Daryl blushed seeing his alpha move the way he did. His muscled body rippled even when he was just adjusting a fly away hair or the mirror.

Arriving at the diner Daryl waited for his mate to let him out of the car. He wasn't a traditional person, but he found that Negan enjoyed being able to do those things for him.

Daryl smiled as Negan held out his hand for him mate. Daryl took it, Negan held the omega close. While most people didn't bat an eye at male omegas it was still a rarer sight.

Daryl was one of the 1% of male omegas, most male omegas only scented that way and could handle a knot and had heats but didn't have a working womb. Daryl was a male omega with a womb, and Negan was itching to tell his bodies the good news.

"Reservation for five." Negan said smiling at the hostess. "For Negan."

"Ah yes, right this way Mr. Negan."

Daryl followed Negan past a row of patrons. They were the first to arrive, Daryl was eyeing the menu. "I want a beer and I can't have it." Daryl muttered.

"I'll buy a you a whole damn bar after they get here." Negan smiled. Daryl eyed the alpha and smiled.

"You better."

Negan laughed waiting patiently, they ordered a fry for the table and waters. Soon Negan's friends from work were finally there.

Daryl watched the three men sit, two alphas and one beta. "Men, this is my mate Daryl." Daryl waved hello, hiding in the jacket. "Dare you can take that off you know."

Daryl eyed his alpha and nodded removing the jacket, the scent of omega becoming clearer. The two alphas smiled, the beta nodding.

"This is Simon, and Dwight," the two alphas waved hello. "This is Gregory, slimy bastard but he gets work done."

Gregory rolled his eyes at the alpha.

"It's nice to meet you. Boss here talks about you all the time." Dwight said with a smile.

Daryl blushed. "Does he now?"

Negan shrugged. "You know, you're my sweet omega."

Simon laughed, Negan was a brute in general, he owned multiple bar chains and a sports team called the Saviors, but his omega was everything to him. Walking into Negan's office on occasion Simon could tell it was love at first sight. At first only images of the team and coworkers lined the walls.

As Daryl and Negan grew closer and finally mated pictures of Daryl filled the office space. Pictures of them together, volunteering at dog shelters, or because Daryl was an omega pictures of the man with pups from the local after school club had began to replace and brighten the office space.

Simon was happy to finally meet the man who had turned Negan from a tireless worker to a family man.

"So Negan, you said you had some special news for us?"

Negan smiled, Daryl grinned standing up, he pushed the jacket back more and turned to the side. A slight bump became clear. "The Dixon-Smith family is growing. As my closest work mates and well my pack I thought you all should be the first to find out."

Daryl sat back down enjoying fries and blaming it on the growing life inside him when Negan suggested to slow down.

"That's amazing!" Dwight was smiling big. "How many pups?"

"Two." Daryl grumbled. "They may be little but they are pains like their daddy." Daryl muttered as he hit Negan's arm softly.

Simon and Gregory laughed. "He is a pain isn't he?"

"Hey this is celebration time not pick on Negan time." The elder alpha growled. The four smiled at him, Daryl tossed a fry his way. The alpha laughed kissing his omega, he looked at his friends, and his mate. He placed his hand on Daryl's growing stomach and smiled.

This was his family, this was his pack.