Be Ours - Alpha Negan x Omega Daryl x Alpha Rick

Highschool AU
——-

When Daryl scented the two alphas he began to panic, he went to grab for his trusty pocket knife that he usually kept in his pack pocket thinking he was about to be jumped by two of the schools jocks. He cursed not finding it and turned to see Negan Smith the start football player a senior and Rick Grimes a track star a junior. The sophomore Omega pressed himself against the lockers praying he wasn't going to get attacked.

"Hey Daryl," Rick said a smile in his bright blue eyes, "how are you?"

Daryl scented like fear and the two alphas looked between one another and realized he was scared of them.

"Oh Daryl we aren't going to hurt you." The senior promised. Daryl slowly relaxed, he pulled his sleeve down more hiding a fresh bruise from his father.

"I don't know what he's doing here but I wanted to ask you to the valentines dance." Rick said with a smirk, his curled hair bouncing.

"Well I was doing the same thing damn you." Negan replied to the fellow alpha.

Daryl shook confused. "If this is a joke, it's not funny." Daryl hissed turning to rifle through his backpack. "Ha ha." He fake laughed.

The two alphas eyes softened. "Daryl I'm being serious, I don't know about this big oaf but I am." Rick promised pulling something from his backpack.

It was a card, and a gift card to the only place anyone knew Daryl hung around, the motorcycle shop. Daryl furrowed his brow in surprise.

Be my date to the dance - RG

Daryl looked back up at the alpha male. "You didn't have to do that.." the young omega said confused. If they knew the truth about him they wouldn't want him.

Negan glared at his friend and pulled out a box of chocolates. "Well I guess I have competition."

Daryl held the items in his hand starring both the alphas up and down. "Really? You both are being serious...why?"

The junior and senior looked over the sweet omega sophomore. "Well I just uhm find you interesting, and have been waiting to ask you for a while." Rick said with a smile.

"I've been feeling the same way. That scent of yours is strong..no one else reacts the way I do to it though. I think that means something." Negan replied.

Daryl side stepped uncomfortably but blushed a bit. "Well I won't be able to go to the dance anyway..but thank you.."

Both alphas lowered their eyes to his wrists as he rubbed his arm unsure of what to say the shirt riding up some. He noticed their looks and pulled the sleeve down quickly. "Why not?" Negan asked.

"Can't afford a ticket..and my dad wouldn't let me go."

"I'd buy your ticket if we went together." Rick offered.

"So would I." Negan replied puffing his chest out.

"Still my dad.."

"Why not?"

Daryl lowered his head, his shaggy hair covering his eyes. "Just not something he would let me do..plus I'm an omega..the fact he lets me go to school is because the cops kept coming around and he didn't like it."

"Daryl," Rick mumbled, "he doesn't have to know you went to a dance."

Daryl thought about that, maybe he could get out for a little to enjoy the night then sneak home. Or do what his brother does and just not come home. "I..yeh you're right...but now I..who am I supposed to say yes too?"