No matter how tough -Alpha!NeganxOmega!Daryl

Negan had learned very quickly with a daughter that when they ask you to do something you do something.

Daryl was out on a hunting trip with his brother and he was left at home with their toddler daughter, Lucille.

Negan watched the child with dark brown locks and blue eyes run around with a toy slingshot shooting down fake birds she had gotten from her uncle for Christmas.

After a while of shooting down birds she began to pull out her tea party set.

Negan watched her as she set the table up, set out an array of plastic cupcakes and tiny sandwiches.

He smiled as she set out a few teddy bears and dolls when she set up an empty chair.

"That for your friend darling?" He asked knowing the small alpha had an imaginary friend.

"No daddy, for you." She said giving him small smile. She handed him a pink teacup, Negan eyes the small alpha.

"Are you sure darlin?"

The little alpha pouted. "Yes daddy it's yours. You come to my tea party. Pweaseeeee."

Negan sighed, he adjusted his leather jacket and took the cup sitting on the small chair meant for the toddler.

She giggled clapping her hands in excitement as she poured fake tea into his cup. She giggled as he sipped the cup.

He was learning very quickly no matter how tough or badass you are, when a little girl asks you to have a tea party you have a tea party. They played tea party for half an hour when the door opened and both Merle and Daryl walked in.

Lucille smiled seeing her mother and uncle step in.

Daryl was trying as hard as he could not to laugh seeing his mate in his leather jacket, leg crossed, wearing a pink boa. "Momma! Uncle Merle! Come join us! Tea party."

The omega and alpha smiled, Daryl didn't have to be asked twice. His daughter was asking for him to play so he played. He sat down setting a teddy bear to the floor and took a cup off the table.

"Two sugars or one?"

"Two please princess." Daryl smiled, the little alpha smiled as she pretended to give him sugar.

"Oh little one I don't think your uncle Merle is good at tea parties." Merle said attempting to step out the door.

The small alpha looked up, her blue eyes narrowed and she got up out of her seat, her tiny red tutu swaying with each step as she grabbed his hand and pulled him the best she could to the last empty seat.

Negan and Daryl smiled at one another as she handed him a feathery boa and a pink cup. "One sugar or twos?" She asked her eyes still narrowed as she watched her alpha uncle.

He looked between the alpha and omega and sighed rolling his eyes. "Two please."

The tiny alpha giggled in glee as she gave him two sugars for his cup of imaginary tea. He sipped at the cup as she began to hand out cupcakes.

Merle couldn't help but smile, he had made a lot of mistakes in his life, and he was lucky that Negan allowed him to still be apart of his little brothers life. When Negan had first met Daryl he had been living on the streets surviving the best way he knew how.

Merle hadn't been much help to his brother and when Negan learned that he had kicked his brother to the curb after he stopped taking suppressants to hide being an omega he lost his shit.

Now however they had come to an agreement, if he was good and stayed off most drugs he was allowed to see his niece and little brother.

Lucille smiled big as she handed her uncle a toy cupcake and he pretended to eat it. "Well this wasn't the lunch I was expecting after a long week of hunting, but it's more than special." He smiled kissing the little omegas forehead. She giggled and gave her mother and father each one as well.

Daryl smiled stretching, his muscles flexing. Negan eyed him with a grin as he adjusted his leather jacket again along with the feathered boa.

No matter how tough or badass you are. You accept an invitation to a tea party when a toddler asks you to join their tea party.