A Christmas Surprise -Alpha!Negan x Omega!Daryl

Negan wanted this day to be perfect. It was the first Christmas they were spending together as a mated couple.

Daryl needed to have a good holiday. Negan had learned about his past after his first heat with Negan there to help and he wanted him to feel the love and joy the holiday could really bring.

Daryl was along for the ride, he had a surprise for Negan and was happy to use it as his Christmas gift.

Negan packed up the car with blankets and went to get his sleeping Omega.

"Daryl, wake up. I've got a surprise for you."

Daryl woke groggy, he sat up his hair a mess. Negan smiled and helped his get out of bed and clean up and get ready for the day. "Breakfast at our favorite place." Negan said as he helped Daryl into the car.

"Really! We are going to The Greene Cafe?" Daryl asked his stomach growling.

"Yes we are."

Daryl was excited he loved that damn place, they had the best meals and on top of that a wonderful family owned business where most of the food came from their family farm and neighboring farms in the community.

They arrived at the cafe and walked in. They were regulars but it was also a place they went for special occasion. They had grown close to the Greenes and with Negan being a big shot with his own sports team called the Saviors and a few bars of his own they loved renting out the Greene's cafe for gatherings.

"Well hello! Dixon-Smith's table is all set up for you." Maggie, the eldest daughter of the Greene family said as she saw them come in.

Negan smiled nodding a thanks to her, she led them back and got their drinks without being asked.

"Oh Maggie, sorry, can I get a hot chocolate instead. Just for Christmas holiday?" Daryl asked slowly pushing the beer towards her.

Maggie smiled and nodded taking the beer and getting a hot chocolate with whip creme and green and red sprinkles. Negan eyed Daryl surprised he hadn't accepted the alcohol but the alpha didn't question his mates motives. Daryl and Negan each ordered a breakfast meal and after a while sitting they finished their meals and left a large tip before headed back home.

"Hope that was a good surprise." Negan said with a grin.

"Yes it was great."

"You like hot chocolate?" The alpha asked curious. 

"Yes." The omega replied, it wasn't a lie.

Negan shrugged as they pulled into the driveway. They headed inside and sat around the tree. He and Daryl had put it together last minute. A few random ornaments scattered about but otherwise it was much like the tree Negan had always set up by himself.

"Alright time for a gift exchange!" Negan smiled wide.

Daryl nodded and they exchanged a single gift to each other. Daryl had told him he couldn't spend a lot of money on him regardless of if he had it or not.

Daryl opened his first and smiled big. "Oh, Negan you didn't have to. We are mates, you didn't."

He was trying not to tear up.

It was an engagement ring. Negan got down on his knee and smiled taking his hand. "I know we are mates, I know we don't have to be married but I want to marry you Daryl Dixon. If you'll have me."

Daryl nodded excitedly. "Yes yes Negan." Daryl said with big eyes and a smile.

Negan kissed him lovingly. "You are mine. I'm every way."

Daryl nodded again looking over the ring. It was beautiful, it was silver and had mountains etched into it.

"Your turn."

Negan nodded and opened his, a leather biking jacket. He smiled and put it on. "Well this is fantastic." He smiled and showed it off.

"Put your hands in the pockets."

"They soft?"

"Find out." Daryl nodded.

Negan slipped his hands into the pocket and froze. He pulled out a stick shaped item and looked at it with wide eyes.

"Merry Christmas Daddy." Daryl smiled big.

Negan stared at the positive tests before giving him a big hug and kiss. "Oh my god! Daryl you're really pregnant?"

"Yes. Really I am." Daryl grinned. "Only a few weeks along so you and I are going to be going to the first appointment together in a week."

Negan couldn't believe it, he was going to be a father.

This was the best Christmas he could have, he had a fiancé and pups coming.