Chapter 4: Alister's Party Panic

It's been almost two months since I woke up in this body and there have been a few things that needed getting used to the high difference, being the prince, and the awkward boners. The most disappointing part is no one even cared about the boners. 

Speaking of awkward boners I look down and see one behind the podium as I practice my speech for my stupid lessons. Mr John Wayne Gacy was looking at me with anger as I clearly didn't talk this class seriously. Penny lets out another laugh as I shrug my shoulders.

"And so basically Vernal is a total ass and like to start wars over very stupid things like the seed of rare trees," I say shrugging still not really knowing the history of this world. 

"Young prince, you do know that the war wasn't started over a tree seed, but the tree itself?" Simson says making me want to wring his tree-hugging nerd ass neck. 

"Yeah, I know that Harrison," I say rolling my eyes at him.

"That's not my name and you know it!" the fucking nerve of this imbecile. 

"I'm so sorry Madison, you're just so forgettable," I say shrugging. Penny absolutely lost it and smacked her hand against the desk laughing, even Brandon was laughing softly. 

"Fucking gimble," I say walking back to my seat. Simpson looked at me with horror as I sat down next to Penny who simply offered me a high-five and kept giggling.

"Anyway, let's move on to our language lessons," Mr Gacy says. I roll my eyes why the fuck do I have to sit in this boring class for so long and not to mention it's hot as hell in this room. The teacher writes a phrase on the board,

"Me and the butle are sit outside enjoy the wind,"

"Fix it," Mr Gacy says. I sigh, we learned this shit when I was in like first grade. These lessons were completely useless.

"Mr Samson," Mr Gacy says.

"Yes, Mr Lacey. It should be the butler and I are sitting outside enjoying the wind," Simpson says. I roll my eyes, a child could solve that. People in this world are fucking stupid. Then again I guess the knowledge of the world would be as much as the writer knew so I guess it makes sense if they were this stupid. 

"Excellent job Samson," This guy really has a knack for pissing me off, both of them.  I zone out and try desperately to ignore the droning of the class. Lacey must have been just as annoyed with me since he didn't call on me once. 

I finally got out of lessons and went to sword practice with Dimitri. 

"Good day prince," Dimitri says with his usual stick in his ass.

"C'mon, Demi Lovato, don't be that way," I say blinking my eyelashes at him. He looks at me unblinking. 

"Don't call me Demi, and I'm being formal with you, your highness," He says pulling out his weapon. 

"No need for formalities you know that Dem-dem," Hehe slim-slim Jim-Jim I say in my head laughing softly to myself.

"You're quite the odd one, Alister," Dimitri said shaking his head. 

"Me no, never," I say bowing softly to him. We start sparing, this is the most entertaining part of my days. 

"Are you ready for the high duke's son coming of age ceremony?" Dimitri asks. I freeze in the middle of my swing and nearly drop my sword.

"I have to go to a ceremony and no one told me?" I shout shocked.

"No one told you yet?" Dimitri said with a sly grin. 

"NO! No one had told me anything yet!" I say feeling the colour drain from my face.

"Well, now you know you better get ready the high duke is...something," Dimitri says.