T H I R T E E N

Juno stood outside Becca's house

Juno stood outside Becca's house. She lightly knocked before the door opened. Becca smiled letting the girl in.

"Sorry for just showing up." Juno smiled as Becca handed her a cup of tea.

"It's fine, I don't usually get visitors so it's nice."

Juno nodded. "Uhm, I just wanted to ask... uh well, Grizz is staying with Allie and they've got a lot going on and Harry wouldn't understand, I want to pick up a few things at home but I can't go by myself and you know Finch and so I was thinking maybe..."

Becca nodded. "Yeah, of course. I'll go with you."

"Thanks," Juno smiled.

"I have to say, you and Harry?" Becca raised an eyebrow.

"It's weird, I know." She chuckled.

"How did it happen?"

"The first night here, I think. He broke up with Kelly and I saw everything. I went over to his house that night." Becca raised her eyebrows. "Nothing happened, I swear, we just talked and slept. Eventually I got him to start talking to me besides that night. That's how it happened."

Becca nodded. "And nothing's happened since then?"

"Well, prom, but other shit happened that night."

"Right, sorry."

Juno half smiled. "It's fine, I'm okay, really."

Becca smiled. "I'm sure you are, Juno. I'll get dressed and we can head to your place."

Juno waited until Becca came out. The two girls walked over to Juno's house. They stood on the sidewalk. Juno stared at the house like she did before.

"Juno, you okay?"

Juno nodded. "Yeah, sorry."

She took a step forward until getting to the door. She took a deep breath and entered. She stared at the furniture, the memories of Finch filling her head.

"He hated this house." Juno smiled. "The first night we moved here he slept in the car, refused to even step in the here."

"That's Finch, stubborn." Becca laughed.

"And you know he wasn't all that bad. He was good."