T W O

Juno walked by as the boys stood next to the building

"Graffiti." One of the boys said catching her attention. She stood next to Grizz.

"I know it's graffiti man, but when was the last time you saw graffiti in town." Luke stated.

"Not graffiti, they're words." She immediately recognized the writing from one Finch's books. They looked at her waiting for her to tell them what it was. "I don't know what it says, I saw it in one of Finch's books."

"It's writing on the wall." Grizz added.

"Yeah, no duh."

"That's what it's called, "the writing on the wall"? From the Bible, the book of Daniel. 'Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin."

"Why do you always know shit I don't." Clark said.

"It's nonsense."

"The bibles important in many cultures. Just because it isn't important in yours that doesn't make it nonsense." Juno told Jason as she snapped a picture of the writing.

"It's Hebrew. It means, 'you've been weighed in the balance and found wanting'."

"No," Clarke smiled as he walked by Grizz. "It means someone was fucking last night."

Juno patted Grizz's arm. "What amazing friends you have."

"Yeah, they're something." Grizz half smiled. She locked there arms together and pulled him.

"Come on, we're gotta be on the same bus." She smiled.

"Where's your stuff?" He asked.

"With Finch. He said he'd watch them while I looked for you."

"Finch knows Hebrew?" Grizz asked.

"He's a man with many skills." Juno joked. "You know he's weird, he read the Bible for fun."

"So did I." Grizz chuckled.

"You're so weird." She laughed. She spotted Finch signing to Sam. "I see Finch. We're going on the same bus, okay?"

"Yes, Juno." He laughed as she talk to him as if she were his mother.

"Good, I'm gonna go find Allie before Finch notices." She waved making her way over to Allie. "Allie!" She yelled and ran in for a hug.