F I V E

Juno joined the group that stood outside the church, planning their next move

"I'll get a car and go to Greenwich to get help. Cassandra said

"Why you?"

"Someone has to find out where everyone went. We can't all go."

"I'll go." Juno volunteer.

"I'll do it." Harry said almost at the exact same time.

"Finch won't like that." Cassandra told Juno then  turned to Harry. "You're sober?"

"Fuck you Cassandra." Harry lifted his head off his palm. "Luke, you want to see if we can get some of the guys to come with?"

"Yeah." Luke agreed. Luke help Harry up off the steps.

Juno patted Allie. "You doing okay?"

Allie nodded. "Yeah, you? Finch called this morning. He couldn't find you."

"I stayed at Grizz, no big deal." Allie nodded. "We'll talk in a bit okay."

Juno caught up with Harry and Luke. She squeezed between the two.

"You guys look great, completely sober and stable enough to drive a car." She joked.

"Funny." Luke smiled. "You're in a good mood, as always."

"I had a good morning." Juno smiled as she glanced at Harry who slightly smirked.

"You're brother called, he said you went missing, Juno." Luke stated. She laughed.

"He's overreacting. I was with Grizz."

"I was with Grizz." Luke raised his eyebrow. "You weren't there."

"Interesting, little miss princess went missing last night. Where did she go?" Harry asked.

Juno's cheeks went pink. She didn't think they'd notice since the wind was slightly chilly. Even with the chill they noticed and this enlighten Harry, seeing Juno become flustered made him laugh.

"Cat got your tongue?" Harry asked.

"No," she quickly replied. "I was with Ally."