S I X

"Have you seen Juno?" Finch asked Allie as he entered the grocery store being raided by kids

"No, maybe she's with Grizz?"

Finch shook his head. "I think he left."

"Stop worrying about her, Finch. She can take care of herself. You should stock up before everything's gone." She advised.

"Yeah, you're right."

"And if I see her, I'll tell you." Allie smiled.

"Thanks Allie."

Juno walked to Harry's house with a basket. She knocked hoping he was home. When the door swung open she smiled.

"What?" He asked.

She wasn't expecting him to sound so annoyed to see her. "I brought cookies, you seemed mad after you left. They're store bought but they're still good."

He sighed then opened the door, letting her in. "Thanks, princess, just set them on the table."

She smiled as she entered his comfy house. "You know I'm in love with your house."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I can tell by the way you look at everything. It's like a baby seeing things for the first time."

"I'm taking that as a compliment. Babies are cute." She joined him in his couch and sat back. "So, how're you holding up?"

"With?"

"Kelly, the break up. This whole stuck in West Ham, whatever's on your mind."

"Why do you care?"

Juno smiled. "I know you may find this hard to believe because you don't know me very well but I care. I care about everyone. I can tell you're bothered. When I'm bothered I tell someone, usually it's Finch but when it isn't, its Grizz." She explained. "I know you're friends, Harry. I know they aren't the sentimental type. So, if you don't want to talk now then that's fine. But if you ever wanna talk then I'll listen."

Juno stood up and fixed her skirt. "I'll see you around."

"Wait," he stopped her. "Just... wait."

She nodded and sat back down. She knew he'd eventually talk to her but for now she sat, enjoying his presence.