Empreyan God - Goku Black x Reader

For all you edgy goku lovers

I gotchu

⚠️Graphic depictions ahead⚠️

TW:Sort of su*cide but not depiction

Last edited: Sept 18th, 23

--------------------------

It was a normal day for you

It was a normal day for you. You were strolling up to your quaint cabin in a lush forest, a light breeze at your back. You let your eyes wander left and right over the usual scenery, the teeming wildlife flourishing around you. A small smile curled up your lips as you arrived at the doorstep of your place of refuge.

Home sweet home.

You opened your door to be greeted by your pet wolf, Kuro. You gave her belly scratches as she rolled over on her side, which earned hearty barks of approval. Unbeknownst to you, a dark figure with onyx eyes perched on a nearby tree, boring holes into the back of your skull through the left window next to your cabin's first floor fireplace. Kuro quickly jolted up, agitated.

something was... off.

You cocked your head at Kuro, wondering what made her sit up so suddenly. Kuro whipped her head around to the window, barking profusely. You turned around to see nothing but a tree rustling... more than it should be. A shudder of fear rippled through your spine.

Was someone... watching me?

You shook your head, erasing the thought of a possible stalker. Besides, why would anyone pry on your monotonous life? You sighed and walked over to your chimney to light the firewood within. It was getting late and it tended to get nippy at night. You pulled out your match box and lit a couple matches, tossing it into the middle of the conglomerate of wood. Making your way upstairs, with Kuro in close pursuit, you also light the other fireplace on the second floor.

I should shower, work was rough today, you thought.

But, before you could even make a single step towards your bathroom, a blinding light pierced through your second story landing area, coupled with the defeaning roar of an explosion. What the HELL was that?! You inwardly exclaimed. You bolted back downstairs to find the source of the cataclysm. Your eyes widen in horror as you see West City in flames. You take a few steps back in shock. Oh god, Mom, Dad, Mai, f/n. You wanted to sprint into the danger, but fear kept you frozen. Fear of what actrocity could've caused this. Fear of what happened to your family and friends. No. You had to find them. You needed to have confirmation, closure. You knew you were about to be like every main female in a slasher film that ran straight towards the danger, but you just had to know. You just had to.