Fusion's Lust - Gogeta x Reader (SMUT)

Oi minors DNI

This is raw, shameless smut without plot

This is mostly vanilla because my ass is not great with kinks-

Last Edit: June 20th, 23
----------------------

"Let me drown you in pleasure~" Gogeta whispered into your ear, his husky dual voice sending shivers down your spine

"Let me drown you in pleasure~" Gogeta whispered into your ear, his husky dual voice sending shivers down your spine. Without warning, his lips attacked your neck, and his hands snuck under your shirt. You let out a squeak as he unclipped your bra, slipping it off and tossing it to the side, and gently groped your breasts. Your face flushed as you looked into his discerning eyes. He pressed his forehead against yours as he removed his hands from your mounds.

"Can I?" Gogeta asked, lightly tugging on the hem of your shirt. You nodded fervently. Compared to you, this saiyan was like a giant. Powerful, yet gentle. As you gave him the small nod, he lifted your shirt, also tossing it to the side, never allowing his eyes to leave your mesmerizing gaze.

"You're beautiful, Y/N," Gogeta purred as his lips moved to your jaw, creating another wet trail down your neck, a few bites here and there to leave a mark or two. You gasped when he latched his mouth onto one of your nipples, sucking the small bud and released it with a wet pop, and moved to the other as your fingers ran up his torso to tightly grip his hair. Gogeta's trail of love bites crept further downwards to your inner thighs, the soft cotton panties you wore were flung to the floor, his eyes narrowing at your soaking sex.

"I-I want you... to be my f-first, G-gogeta" You told him.

"Gogeta~" You moaned, your back arching at the first swipe of his tongue against your wet heat. He knew your were purer than the whitest snow. Hearing you moan his name made his cock harden all the more.

The very thought of feeling of your walls gripping around his cock as he pushed into your tight core made his heart swell with unbridled pride. To be your first. To be the first to bring you to an orgasm, the first to be the reason you trembled with pleasure.

Gogeta pressed his mouth onto your clit, flattening his tongue against your bundle of nerves, dragging out of your throat a loud moan. His eyes locked on yours again, watching your face contort, wanting to see how long you would last. Gogeta's tongue flicked on your clit, the tip of his tongue moving in monotonous movements while two fingers prodded with your entrance. Your hands gripped the sheets as uncontrollable moans spilled out of your mouth, Gogeta sped up to an insaiyan (I'm sorry I had to) pace, wanting to hear more, until you were even more of a mewling mess under him. Your scent, your taste, your everything intoxicated his senses with more passion and lust, which egged him on.

Two fingers thrusted in and out of you, and the quickening of his assault on your clit was more than enough to send you over the edge. You repeated a sinful mantra of his name as you gripped his hair even tighter, guiding him as your hips bucked against his face. Another finger joined them, your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you came with a loud moan, becoming completely undone for the fusion you loved so much.