Rage Beneath the Mountains - Beerus x Reader

If you haven't heard the ost above
Bro it's so good, I'll put phase 2 in pt. 2

I took some inspiration here and there from the Azdaha story quest in Genshin Impact and the relationship Gilgamesh and Enkidu have in Fate if you've seen that anime (the animations during fight scenes are so good, specifically the heavens feel movies, unlimited blade works, grand order absolute demonic front. The noble phantasms omg they're actually stunning. I highly recommend the series though it's not for the faint of heart. Both the sub and dub are good. I prefer the dub because I've met some of the voice actors but the sub is better)

Unlike a some people in those fandoms who are just plain toxic (twitter *COUGH*), I just enjoy the amazing characters and lore

Uh sorry I went on a bit of a tangent there lemme stop-

Anyway, this is set post-Granolah arc in the dbs manga (don't worry no spoilers really other than vegeta's most recent transformation)

Last Edited: June 17th, 23

-------------------------------

100 million years.

It has been 100 million years since Beerus had to seal his closest friend under the Earth's surface. He thought of her all too often. The fabled Spear of the Gods. Her immense power. Her unmatched, immaculate beauty. It was a shame how that rage blinded her. That rage that lied beneath the mountains.

Meanwhile on Earth

Bulma trudged through a dark cave in search of the final dragon ball. She swore she was going to have her wish fulfilled, one way or another. That damn Frieza and his goons stripped it from her once and she wasn't going to let that happen again.

"Ugh, where is that damn dragon ball?!" She huffed, shining her flashlight in every nook and cranny she could find. As she walked farther in, a dim light she knew all to well came into view in the distance. There's that pesky dragon ball! Bulma thought. She jogged towards it for what felt like an eternity. Once she reached the mystical sphere, she spotted a seal dusted in dirt that glowed in a green tint. A voice whispered into her ear.

You who has found my seal, heed my call.

"W-what?! W-who are you?" Bulma.

That is none of your concern. All I ask of you is to bring me... warriors. Warriors strong enough to free me from this prison.

"O-ok! I know just who to get! Don't worry mysterious voice in my head, the saiyans I have in mind should be able to free you easy-peasy!" Bulma replied.

Saiyans... Very well. See to it then.

Meanwhile On Beerus's Planet

"Goku, Vegeta! Bulma has a job for you two back on Earth. She says it's urgent," said Whis, Goku close behind him.

"How is it more important than training these fools?" Beerus growled as he effortlessly dodged all of Vegeta's attacks.

"According to her, a voice spoke as she retrieved her last dragon ball. It asked for "strong warriors" to "free it from its prison," Whis explained. Beerus narrowed his eyes and kicked the saiyan away with little resistance. He teleported over to Whis and stared into his staff.

"Bulma, show me this seal at once," Beerus growled. Bulma nodded and walked over to the seal and dusted it off. Beerus felt shivers crawl on his back.

It can't be her, could it?

"Bulma, can you get out of there? That seal should not be opened in any circumstances, got it?" Beerus spoke. The moment Bulma got up to make a run for it, a ghastly green claw grasped Bulma by her neck and the same voice growl and spoke.

I think not, Beerus, you will free me. Unless you want to see this woman shredded to pieces.

"Bulma!"Vegeta shouted, seeing Whis' projection from afar.

"Beerus, I swear if you don't let me save my wife I-" Vegeta yelled.

"You needn't worry, Vegeta. I'll handle this myself. You're welcome to come along to 'enjoy the show'" Beerus stated, commanding Whis to take the group back to Earth.

------------------------

Beerus stared at the seal, truthfully knowing what to do, though he would never admit it. He gently put his hand on the green claw holding Bulma and chanted in an ancient tongue none of the others could understand.

The seal broke.

Green Light enveloped them all, dragging them into her realm.

Beerus cursed to himself.

The worst has yet to come.

To Be Continued

I couldn't think of a better cliffhanger but that's fine

Next up is probably trunks, adult gohan, or vegito. Haven't decided yet

Sorry again for not existing for like 2 months