The Consummation

[I've never written anything like this, so I'm going to try to keep it PG-13 thanks to advice from my favorite Wattpad author, AngelicProductions :)]
Margaery had told me all the details of consummating a marriage, but I was still a bit nervous. Joffrey wasn't just any peasant or lord, he was King of the Seven Realms. I recalled the story one of my handmaidens had told me about Tyrion buying Joffrey two whores in hopes that they would "soothe" the King, but Joffrey did not use the whores for their intended purpose, only for his sick entertainment. Both whores eventually died.
Although handmaiden's gossip is not usually reliable, and sweet Sansa had told me great advice the day she escaped: "The only thing that rules a King is his Queen." It was time for me to rule my King.
Joffrey was trying his hardest to hide how nervous he really was. I took the initiative in wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close to me, his lips mere centimeters from mine. I looked my husband in the eye for a moment to gauge his emotions. "I love you, Joffrey," I whispered against his lips.
Joffrey placed his arms around my back. "I have never loved anything quite like I love you, Bel." His use of Jon's old nickname sent a wave of hurt through me that only fueled me more. I closed the gap between us and his lips met mine. We stood like that just enjoying each others embrace until we could stand it no longer and began to slowly back towards the bed.
The effects of the wine had already died off and I was completely aware of everything that was happening. I guided Joffrey's hands toward the ties of my dress and his fingers swiftly undid them, leaving me in my corset and petticoat. I tugged Joffrey's tunic off him to expose his bare chest and his legs hit the edge of the bed. I gently pushed him down onto it and began to kiss from his jaw down to his neck.
Joffrey gripped my hips and pulled me on top of him. He unlaced my corset and tossed it onto the floor, taking my petticoat with it. "Gods, you're gorgeous," he breathed. This time, he kissed me with a fire that took my breath away.
I unlaced his trousers and discarded them somewhere beyond my caring. Joffrey rolled over and I lied there beneath him. He broke the kiss and just stared at me, taking in my appearance. "Are you going to kiss me already?" I laughed. He laughed with me and his lips collided with mine again.
The night continued on like that, whispers and laughs and crying out each others name. When we were both spent, he brought me into his arms and I laid my head on his chest and let his heartbeat lull me to sleep.
~
I awoke the next morning to find that I hadn't moved from my place on Joffrey's chest. I tried not to wake him as I slowly climbed out of the large bed. The morning air hit my naked body as I moved to the place where the servants had put my clothes. I put on a pale red dress, brushed my hair and stepped out onto the balcony.
When the doors opened, the people down below saw me and cried out, "Queen Isabel!" I smiled and held a finger to my lips.
"Your King is sleeping, dear people! I called out. "Best to let him sleep." They all nodded and went about their way. A few children waved as they passed by. The feeling of being loved as a Queen was unlike any other. These people barely knew me, but due to my kindness I had their unconditional loyalty. Hopefully I had earned Joffrey's loyalty.
"I woke up and you weren't there," Joffrey said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek. "I was worried."
I turned to face him. "I would never leave you, my love." He smiled and kissed me again. I heard claps from below the balcony and saw Margaery grinning at me. "Good morning, Your Graces!" She shouted. "Good morning, dear sister!" I responded.
Margaery walked away smirking.
"Isabel, come, you should eat something," Joffrey pulled me back into his chambers where I was met by fruits and pastries. We ate in comfortable silents as I thought about last night. Did Joffrey really love me? Did I really love him? Could I be carrying his child? Was I ready to have a child? All these things weighed heavily on my mind.
Then, another thought entered my mind. Was Jon's new girl pregnant with his child? But I realized that Jon no longer matters. I would most likely never see nor hear from him again. I could lead the Kingdoms beside my husband and raise his children. I was powerful. Jon would be another man forgotten on the Wall.