SEVEN

Alexandra looked at her reflection at the mirror biting her lower lip in nervousness

                   Alexandra looked at her reflection at the mirror biting her lower lip in nervousness. "Are you sure about this?" She turned her gaze to July's reflection. She was grateful for her; July had stuck to her throughout the entire thing.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" July exclaimed loudly. "You look like a princess".

"You don't think it's a bit much?" She asked and turned towards her friend holding the dress slightly.

At that same moment her father knocked on the door twice before he entered. "I hope you're..." The words died on his throat when his eyes fell on his daughter.  "Wow! Honey, you look amazing".

"Exactly!" July flapped her hands in the air in exasperation. "All you need is to find your prince charming". July winked her way.

Jerry gave a stern look to Alexandra, "No finding anyone today"

Alexandra chuckled and shook her head, "not planning to, I swear".

The two left the house together and they arrived at the Mikaelson mansion. They knew they were a bit late, but Jerry didn't believe their immediate presence was necessary.

Alexandra inhaled sharply at the sight of the mansion, "This is...". She wasn't sure how to describe it. The mansion looked like something out of a fantasy movie.

"Yeah, I know". Jerry replied less impressed.

Once they got inside she walked with her arm wrapped around her father's. They were immediately found by Carol. "I'm glad you came, Jerry". Her flirty smile made Alex quite uncomfortable. Carol then turned to her, "Alex, you look fantastic".

"Thank you". She said with a polite smile.

While Jerry and Carol were talking about the hospital and funds, Alexandra's eyes wondered to the guests at the part. Her eyes fell on Klaus he was standing at the other end of the room speaking with a blonde girl in a beautiful gown. She was surprised when she found his eyes on her.

Alexandra hurriedly turned her head away. Finding her father still involved in the conversation with the mayor, she excused herself and started walking around. She was admiring the decoration of the place and attempting to swallow her uncomfortable state.

Fake it till you make it. She kept telling herself. She was passing by Elena when she found a man approaching her, brunette with a muscular sort of built. Her eyebrows knitted together and she moved closer, pretending to be simply walking by.

"Elena Gilbert, I presume? I'm Finn Mikaelson. You're here to see my mother"

She realized on the instant that he was Klaus' brother, which made server questions rise within her mind. "Their mother is still alive? Another vampire perhaps? And I thought Elena and Klaus are enemies, then how come his mother wants to see her?"