EIGHT

She was back at the party with Elena next to her. "You cannot tell anyone about what happened, it's very important, Alex". Elena warned her in a soft tone and pleading eyes. But it was a warning nevertheless.

"I still don't think this is right". Alexandra mumbled softly, then said, "But I promise you I won't tell a soul".

"Elena". Elijah approached Elena, "I was hoping we could talk". He gave a wary glance at Alexandra, who immediately excused herself.

She knew she had to do something, but for the life of her she wasn't sure what. There was no one she could trust with this, apparently everyone was very keen on killing Klaus. Although she still feared him, she could not help but feel appalled at the idea of having him killed. 

"Alexandra". She turned at the voice she knew all too well. It was Stefan looking at her as if it was his first time seeing her.

"Can I help you?" She asked taking a step back, but made sure her face remained emotionless.

As if her question snapped him out of something, he asked, "Do you happen to know where Elena is?"

"No, not really". She replied quickly, "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find my father".

➽───────────────❥

Alexandra was still unsure as what she has to do. She stood next to Jerry, who was occupied by one conversation or another with Carol, and tried to think of something. For a minute there she thought about calling Jeremy, but she quickly shook the idea out of her head. 

There was noway Jeremy would be fair about this. Of course, he would let them all die.

Why the hell do I even care? This is none of business.

She tried to tell herself, but even her thoughts didn't convince her. It was her business. She saw the blonde girl, Rebekah was her name, and for some reason she decided to follow her.

Rebekah stood at the other end of the room watching Matt dancing with Caroline. There was a sneer on her face when she felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turned around and saw a girl with blonde hair and soft features.

"I need to talk to you". Alexandra started her eyes glancing worriedly around them. She wanted to be sure that Elena and her friends didn't see her. And that Finn wasn't keeping an eye on her.

Rebekah arched a perfect blonde eyebrow, "And who are you?".

"It's important.. it's about your mother". She whispered hurriedly. "Can we talk somewhere more private?".

Alexandra thought that Rebekah could kill her right there and then, she night not even believe her. However, she couldn't help herself. She needed to do something and that seemed like the brightest idea she had.

Rebekah was surprised, and after pondering over the thought for a second longer she agreed. She guided the girl to her room, upstairs, and closed the door. "Alright, speak. What is it?"

Alexandra fiddled with her dress, "Your mother would come and say few words then there would be a round of champagne floating. Don't drink it. She wants to kill you all, and she used my blood along with Elena's as some sort of a bidding agent. She will bound you all together, then your eldest, Finn, would kill himself taking you all with him in the process".

Rebekah flashed trapping the girl to a wall and holding her by the neck. "You're lying".

Alexandra's eyes widened, "You know I'm not". She chocked the words with confidence she didn't feel. "There's no reason for me to lie".