EPILOGUE

The rays of the sun seeped softly through the white shades of Klaus' room. They brushed softly on her eyelids awakening her from her restful sleep. Alexandra felt his arm wrapped tightly around her waist and his head rested on the crook of her neck.

Six months into their relationship, Alexandra realized it was his favorite way to sleep. For being the mighty hybrid who flaunted his power and strength everywhere, Klaus had been strangely tender with her.

She recalled the first week into their relationship, she was staying the night and she woke up on the morning with him cuddling her, and she teased him endlessly on that morning. "So the original hybrid likes to cuddle." She had said with a laugh.

Alexandra couldn't stop herself from staring at him. Her life after him became completely different; a 180 degree change. She came to he realization that as long as she stayed with Klaus, there would be a fight everyday.

Her fingertips traced the lines of his growing beard. She told him she liked it that way. "It kind of makes you look hotter." She told him when he stood in front of the mirror naked, expressing his thoughts to shave it off.

"You're staring again, my love." She heard his sleepy voice, as his eyes stared at her with no trace of sleep.

"I think you should be used to it by now." She retorted in a light tone.

He hummed, then rolled on top of her, leaning his body on his arms at each side of her head. "I'm not complaining." He kissed her lips.

"Don't start that, Rebekah is going to kill me if I don't get moving." She said amid the kisses he was giving her.

Yes, six months passed, but her desire for him didn't decrease even one bit. And if his way with her was anything to go by, she didn't think he was bored of her.

"I don't know how you managed to win my family over, but I feel like they have been taking you away from me."

Alexandra couldn't help but giggle at the way his tone came with a whine. "Are you jealous of your family?"

Somehow, Klaus was right. Her friendship with Rebekah was stronger than ever. Elijah and her formed a mutual respect and understanding with each other. He even called her every now and then to check on her. Currently, he was spending sometime with Damon somewhere in Europe.

Alexandra was happy for them. The last time Elijah asked to speak to her alone, and he hinted his desire to take a step further into his relationship with Damon.

"I'm not jealous. I know you're only mine." He kissed her possessively. Pulling her under the sheets once more.

It was two hours later when they left the room. Although had it been up to him, they wouldn't have left it at all. She met Rebekah at the foyer, who had her arms crossed over her chest. "Seriously? Stay a bit longer, why don't you?" She huffed, "Jeremy had been waiting outside for a while."

One of the things that really made Alexandra happy was the relationship between Rebekah and Jeremy. They were both so good to each other, and they even traveled for a month. Alexandra teased them endlessly calling it their honeymoon.

"Don't be late." Klaus called after them. "And when you get bored, call me, I'll pick you up."

Once they left the mansion, they met Jeremy who was waiting inside his car. "How are you feeling today?" Jeremy asked her once they got inside.