THIRTY TWO

Alexandra moved slowly, straddling him on her bed. She felt like she was acting out one of her fantasies. Her hand on his shoulder, she bit her lower lip again, then rolled her hips creating a fraction between their groins.

Klaus was watching her every move with hawk-like eyes. He watched her as she moved her body against his, pleasing herself on him. It took a lot for him to not move. He wanted to see how far his Alexandra would go with this. He wondered if she even knew what she was doing, if she was thinking about it.

Despite her lack of experience, which was kind of clear, Klaus had to give it to her. She had a natural kind of seduction. He wondered whether he loved it or absolutely loathed her teasing ways.

With her hands still on his shoulder, and she was still rubbing against him, she kissed his lips with desire and hunger. He heard her moan softly before she pulled away. "Nik, please."

His mouth moved closer to her ear, biting her earlobe the his tongue licked her ear shell. "Tell me what you want me to do, my love. Where do you want me to touch you?" He was playing dirty, but no one ever called him a fair guy.

Her movement stilled and she held his gaze, "Everything..." She then peppered kisses down his neck, and licked his earlobe mimicking his earlier movement with her, "I want you to give me your blood. I want you to touch my body... Every inch of it." She stressed every word of the last sentence. She then rolled her hips again, but Klaus didn't give her the chance to do more.

He had been controlling himself very well so far, but enough was enough. His hand held the cheeks of her ass firmly, moving her against him, kissing her neck, and licking the blood on it. He pulled away, and she moaned in annoyance. "Patience little one." He pulled her tank top over head, revealing her maroon bra with one strap dangling on her arm.

She looked at him from under her lashes, and without breaking their eye contact she fumbled with the button of his jeans until she opened it. And once more Klaus was taken by surprise with her bold move. She then opened the zipper slowly. "I feel like this is a dream, a very wet one." She whispered, sounding like she was dazed.

"I'm sure this isn't how you want our first time to be, Alexandra." He said with a controlled voice. Klaus wanted to fuck her brains out then make sweet love to her then fuck her again until no man could ever be enough for her. However, he didn't want their first time to not be special for her.

She gave him a smirk, "There are plenty of things we can do first. I don't want my first time to be on my bed without even going on a date."

Yes, she didn't have sex before. But she wasn't a nun. She had archived way too many fantasies while she waited for the one who she'd do them with.

"What things might they be?" He asked feigning innocence.

"A lot of things, my love." She said trying to mimic him from earlier. "Like..." Her voice trailed and she pulled his boxers down revealing his member. She wasn't particularly an expert, but the length and the width of that thing didn't seem to be all that normal to her.

She decided to not allow herself to be disheartened. She needed her confidence because she was about to do something that she had never tried and she just hoped that she wouldn't suck at it.

➽───────────────❥

"What happens between Alex and I is none of your business, Damon." Stefan said with a glare, "I thought you would be over the moon now that you have all of Elena's attention. Isn't that what you've always wanted?"

Damon rolled his eyes, "Is that what it's all about? Alexandra replacing Elena? You know those two can't be more different. You should also know that Elena loves you, it's like one of those facts set in stone."