Chapter 1

Third Person POV

The sun began to rise high into the sky as all shadows began to disappear and light took it's place. The birds flew through the air as the cool breeze moved the leaves on the trees. It looked like it was gonna be a peaceful, beautiful, yet quiet day.

Despite the fact that it was early in the morning, there were some cars driving down the roads and some people walking down the streets.

Inside the house were a well-furnished living room, consisting of a comfy couch, a small coffee table, a TV handing on the wall, and some other decorations

Inside the house were a well-furnished living room, consisting of a comfy couch, a small coffee table, a TV handing on the wall, and some other decorations. There was also a nice looking kitchen, being a little shiny and stylish.

However, there was more. There was a stair-case that leaded to the next floor of the house which had about two main bed rooms, a bathroom, and a spare room that could be used for a guest or be used for storage.

Inside one of the bed rooms, it was slightly messy with a few magazines, pictures, and some clothes on the ground. The bed was slightly messy with a large lump on it, there was also the sound of slight snoring.

The snoring soon stopped as an alarmed clock went off. But instead of the normal alarm clock, this one was completley different. One that many would question about why it would even exist.

(Its a pretty strange Alarm clock, who the fuck would invent something like this?)

The Alarm clock had a picture of a really cute girl on it, the girl talked for a few seconds but was soon silenced when a hand tapped the top of it.

A slight groan was heard as the lump rose and revealed a teenage boy around 17 years old, he had brown-hair and brown-eyes.

???: "Man, that was a really good dream~"

A strange grin formed onto the teenage boy's face as he got out of bed.