Chapter 10

Third Person POV

Issei's eyes shot open as he quickly laid up and began to pant heavily, sweat running down his face

Issei: "W-what happened?"

Issei looked down and saw that he was currently in a bed, but that wasn't the tip of the iceberg he was also naked. However, that didn't bother him at the moment as his eyes widen.

He looked at his hands as he saw that it was shaking slightly, reason for this is cause Issei remembered what happened last night.

He remembered that he went with Koneko to take on a stray devil, he remembered how hideous the stray devil was but that wasn't it...He remembered what he did, he remembered all the rage and anger he felt.

He was like a merciless beast that only knew one thing, destruction, and only destruction. It terrified him cause he thought he might have harmed Koneko or the others.

Issei: 'Oh god, is Koneko and the others ok!? Are they hurt!? Did I hurt them!?'

Suddenly, Issei heard a noise it was the sound of a door opening. He turned and saw Koneko enter the room, the white-haired girl saw Issei was awake and her eyes widen.

Koneko: "I-issei..."

Issei: "Koneko, im so glad you o-"

Issei was cut off as Koneko jumped on him and began to hug him tightly. This surprised the black-haired boy.

Issei: "K-koneko?"

Koneko: "Baka! Baka! Don't do that again! Do you have any idea how worried I was!?"

Issei went silent as he stared at the white-haired girl, he notice that tears were starting to run down her face.

Issei felt bad as he slowly began to hug the white-haired girl.

Issei: "I'm sorry Koneko..."

Koneko looked up at Issei, the black-haired boy notice tears running down her face.

Issei: "I'm sorry that I made you worried, I-i didn't know what came over me. I just snapped when I saw you get eaten by that stray devil"

Koneko: "Issei, I was gonna be fine. Remember I'm a part of Rias's peerage and I'm a [Rook] which meant an attack like that wouldn't hurt me"

Issei: "I know, I know. But I didn't know that I just snapped..."

Koneko sighed as she shook her head.

Koneko: "Doesn't matter, I'm glad you're ok"

Issei smiled back as he and Koenko continued to hug each other for a solid minute or two, but eventually, they separated from each other.

Koneko: "I have to head to school now. I'll meet you there"

Issei nodded his head.

Issei: "Ok, I'll meet you there"