Chapter 3

Third Person POV

Back at Kuoh Academy, sitting at a desk was Sona Sitri, Sona was a young bespectacled woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut, and violet eyes

Sona is the student council president and is Rias Gremory's best friend, they have been friends since they were very young which means that Sona is also a devil.

Sona was a part of the Sitri clan which is one of the remaining 32 devil clans of the 72 pillars and one of the highest-ranking, and famous devil families.

When she and Rias came to the human world, they both agreed that they would both take care of Kuoh and deal with any stray devils or fallen angels that they find.

Sona was currently finishing doing some paperwork, due to being the student council president she has a lot of responsibility with that position.

Sona smiled as she placed the final piece of paper on a pile of already done paperwork.

Sona: "Another successful day"

Walking over to Sona's desk was her friend and queen, Tsubaki Shinra

Walking over to Sona's desk was her friend and queen, Tsubaki Shinra. Tsubaki was a young bespectacled woman with long straight black hair that extends all the way down to her knees, with split bangs and light brown eyes.

Tsubaki: "All done Sona? I expected the paperwork to take longer than this"

Sona smiled at her queen's words.

Sona: "You know me Tsubaki, I don't like to slack off. Besides, I have a responsibility when it comes to being the student council president"

Tsubaki: "That is true, but if I may say. Things have been pretty quiet in Kuoh since Issei Hyoudou's disappearance"

Sona sighed as she cupped her hands together.

Sona: "I know and that what worries me"

Sona didn't specifically like or hate Issei Hyoudou, sure she didn't like that he was a pervert but she understood why he was one, he was a teenage boy, and that's how they are at that age.