Chapter 6

Third Person POV

The sound of an alarm clock began to blare loudly as it filled a room, it went on for a solid minute or two before it was turned off by a hand.

A groan was heard as someone lay upon a bed, they placed a hand on their head as they had a splitting headache.

???: "Ah, my head is killing me. What happened to me? the last thing I remember was...being angry and then nothing"

As the person tried to remember what happened, they were soon brought out of their thoughts when they felt something next to them.

???: "Huh? what th-"

Laying next to the person was Koneko Toujou who was wearing her school uniform and was silently asleep

Laying next to the person was Koneko Toujou who was wearing her school uniform and was silently asleep. The person stared at her as he was resisting the urge to run his fingers through her hair.

Issei: 'Come on Issei, control yourself'

Just then Issei heard a groan as he looked and saw Koneko slowly opening her eyes, Issei had to admit but it was a beautiful sight. He watched as the white-haired girl laid up and rub her eyes.

Issei: "Good morning Koneko"

Koneko: "Morning"

Issei: "If you don't mind me asking, but why are you sleeping in my bed? Actually why am i even in a bed? and what happened last night?"

Koneko pouted and punched Issei's shoulder, causing him to wince a little bit from the force. He's guessing it's cause of her devil strength or something, he can tell that she was holding back but still it was strong.

Koneko: "You sneaked out of the house and went and faced a Stray devil by yourself"

This caught Issei's attention, he had no idea what a stray devil was but apparently that spider creature he faced last night was one.

Issei: "Stray Devil? What's that?"

Koneko wanted to sigh or even slap Issei for asking such a stupid question, but then again she has to remember that Issei isn't a devil, is pretty much new to the supernatural, and didn't want to be a part of any of this.

Koneko: "A stray Devil is a Reincarnated devil who has diverted away from their masters for their own selfish desires. Without their masters to keep their powers in check, they become a great threat if their powers go beyond their control. Devils take this case very seriously, and any Devil who becomes a Stray will usually be killed on the spot"

Issei: "So since I'm not a Devil like you, am I this Fallen Angel?"

Koneko shook her head.

Koneko: "No, your something else completely. You have the aura and the magical power of a Crow, but it feels more twisted and almost Demonic-like"