Chapter 5

Previously....

Issei: "Owari Da

Issei: "Owari Da..."

_________________________________________________

Issei stood over the destroyed and mangled body of the spider creature, blood splattered on the walls and the ground. Gust and the body parts of the spider creature were also scattered in different places.

Issei panted heavily as blood from the spider creature dripped from his claw-like hands onto the cold, stone floor.

Issei: "I actually did it, I actually managed to kill this thing. I can't believe it..."

Issei looked at his blood-covered claw-like hands, flexing his fingers slightly as he stared at them with an expression of awe.

Issei: "My punches were able to do all that, this makes me wonder what else I can do"

When issei stuck the spider creature, he sent it flying to the other side of the warehouse. He didn't expect his punch to be that powerful, sure he knew that he wasn't human anymore but to do that was something else completely.

Issei didn't know why, but for some reason, during the fight, he left like he already knew what to do and how to defeat the spider creature. It was strange to him, it was like he faced it before even though it was literally his first time ever seeing it.

Issei: 'it's strange, but that doesn't matter. I Don't need to know the reason why I already knew what to do, I need to find the one who did this to me and kill them....especially that bit-'

???: "Will you die for me~"

Issei instantly stopped in his tracks as he felt his blood run cold, that voice he just heard he knew that voice.

???: "I enjoyed our little date, but it's time for our fun to come to an end~"

Issei began to shake, not in fear but in anger. He clenched his claw-like hands into fists as shadows began to rise off him.

Issei: 'that voice! It's her's! But is she in my head!?'

???: "Aw, don't look so scared, this will only hurt...A lot~"

More shadows began to rise off Issei's body as a purple aura soon began to appear as well, Issei was shaking in absolute anger. I mean who can blame him, even though it was in his head that was the voice of the one who killed him.

???: "Look at you, so pathetic..."

Issei: 'Shut up...'

???: "So weak..."

Issei gritted his teeth in the darkness as his eyes began to glow bright purple, his hatred was causing them to glow brighter.

Issei: 'i said...shut up'