Chapter 4

Third Person POV

Sitting quite a distance from Kuoh Academy was Koneko's House, she lived in a decent-sized house that looked almost too big for a single person

Sitting quite a distance from Kuoh Academy was Koneko's House, she lived in a decent-sized house that looked almost too big for a single person. However, Koneko doesn't mind the size of it since she would use any spare rooms to store her candy and sweets.

Currently, Koneko was making her way to her house while carrying an unconscious Issei over her shoulder, she was panting slightly cause despite the strength she has as a rook Issei was quite heavy.

Koneko: "I can't believe I had to carry him all the way home, what's worse is that he's heavy despite my strength"

Koneko panted as she finally arrived at her house, she walked up to her front room and opened it. She made her way inside her house and closed the door behind her. She then let out a small sigh as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

Koneko: "Alright, now let's get him on the couch"

Koneko Brought Issei to her living room where she placed him on her couch, this took a load off her shoulders and caused her to pant slightly.

Koneko: "Jeez, you weigh a lot for an unconscious guy"

She stared at Issei's unconscious body, she still couldn't see his face. It was like it wasn't there anymore like it was completely erased from existence or something.

Koneko: "What did those crows do to you..."

Koneko was about to walk away from Issei's body, but she soon heard a small groan which made her look back and see Issei slowly open his eyes to reveal his pure purple eyes.

Issei: "W-what happened?"

Issei slowly sat up as he placed a hand on his head, Koneko walked up to him.

Koneko: "You passed out after you basically released a lot of energy"

Issei: "Oh, I see. Thanks, I guess..."

Issei slowly turned and position his body, facing forward. He then attempted to stand up, but he was stopped by Koneko.

Koneko: "No, you're not going anywhere. You need to rest, you just woke up and you are in no position to move at all"

Issei: "I'm fine, I don't need to rest"

Issei gently move Koneko to the side as he slowly stood up, but as soon as he took a step he instantly fell to his knees.

Issei: "Damn it"

Koneko: "I told you, you need to rest"

Issei let out a small sigh.

Issei: "Fine..."

Koneko helped Issei back to his feet before helping him sit back down on the couch, as Issei was down he checked his surroundings.

Issei: "Where am I? This doesn't look like that room I was in"

Koneko: "You're at my house, don't go sneaking into my room and stealing my panties or peeping on me while I change"