Chapter 15: The End & The Beginning

Third Person POV

Issei: "So, let me get this straight..."

Issei was sitting on the bed with Koneko next to him, standing in front of him were Rias and the silver-haired maid.

The crimson-haired girl had just explained her situation to the black-haired boy.

Issei: "So, you wanted me to take your Virginity cause if I didn't you were gonna get married off to someone"

Rias sighed and nodded her head.

Rias: "yes, but it seems like I was too late"

Issei: "Ok then..."

Issei then looked at the silver-haired maid, he could sense a powerful aura coming from her. The aura was kinda cold and icy, the black-haired boy guessed that she had the power over ice.

Issei: "And you are?"

The maid bowed slightly.

Grayfia: "Forgive me, I am Grayfia. Wife to the Great Devil King and Queen to his peerage"

Issei scratched the back of his head, while it was kinda nice to meet her, he didn't get why she is so formal.

The black-haired boy didn't like the whole Formal talk, they all were people.

Issei: "I'm Issei, also no need to be formal"

Grayfia nodded her head.

Rias then looked at the silver-haired maid.

Rias: "I will listen to what you have to say at my headquarters. Won't you mind if Akeno joins us?"

Grayfia nodded her head.

Grayfia: "Of course not"

Rias nodded as she looked at Issei and Koneko, she then bowed to the two.

Rias: "Issei, Koneko. I would like to apologize for what I did"

The white-haired girl and black-haired boy nodded their heads.

Rias: "I'll see you both tomorrow"

With that, both Rias and Grayfia disappeared into the magic circle.

Issei looked at Koneko.

Issei: "Well, that just happened"

The white-haired girl nodded her head.

Issei: "So, are we still able to hang out?"

Koneko smiled at the black-haired boy.

Koneko: "yes"

Issei smiled as he and Koneko got up from the bed, while the black-haired boy understood that Rias was in a very bad situation.

This didn't mean that he was just gonna give up on his hang-out plan with Koneko, he said he would do it and he means it.

Both Koneko and Issei then went downstairs, making their way out the front door. The setting sun's light changed the once blue sky to a calm and warm orange.

Issei stared at the orange sky as he remembered meeting Raynare during a sitting similar to it, a time when he was foolish.

The Black-haired boy's memories are still blurry, but he is slowly getting more and more.

Issei let out a small sigh, Raynare was gone. Or he hoped she was, the black-haired boy hoped that she rots away in whatever Hell she is in.

Koneko: "Issei"