~2~

AN- (im now writing in lowercase bc im tired of capitalizing my letters lol my b. also y/n doesnt know much about the karasuno team yet because they werent good enough to play shiratorizawa before blah blah blah okay ill stop talking now)

the night air was cool as I made my way back home from school. I was listening to (f/s) until I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

stupid whore✨💕
hey ik you told me to get popcorn.. butttt i dont have any at home and i dont wanna go to the store please dont kill me🤠

y/n
good lord kasumi😭 dw about it theres a store on the way back to my house, see you in an hour?

stupid whore✨💞
WHAT A LIFESAVER!! youre the best babe, yes ill see ya!

i sighed, i should have known she wouldn't have anything at her house. her mom only keeps those shitty gluten free crackers and some celery over there.

walking for a few more minutes, i get to the cute little convenience store by my neighborhood. the bells above the door jingle as i stepped in. i wave to ukai at the counter as i make my way to the junk food isle. as i rustle through the chips, already juggling a couple other items, i see a boy through the shelves. i think he's looking at ramen, but i can only see his back, but DAMN, what a good back he had. his dark hair was perfectly messy and he was wearing a tight black dry fit tee with gray sweatpants. of course they had to be gray, it would be too easy if they were red or something. but the thing, or i guess things, that caught my eye were this mans juicy ass thighs.

how in the FUCK is god gonna put such a dumptruck on this man and give me a smart car? smh clearly he has favorites.

i must have been staring too long because once i snap out of my trance im met with these big chocolate brown eyes through the shelves.

"uh, hello?"

my eyes widen and i drop all my shit on the ground. "i-im sorry! thats so awkward! well haha i gotta go!" i chuckled nervously as i scramble to pick all my snacks up and dash toward the cashier.

the fuck is wrong with me? i-i-i- god damn you look stupid right now. since when do we stutter? never!!

ukai begins to scan my items, glancing at the boy with a smirk on his face. do they know each other? i just look down embarrassed because clearly he saw the whole damn thing. ugh, i need to get the hell out of here and never come back!!

I carry my bags out the door, turning around to flash a super awkward smile at the brown haired boy before i left. he cocked his head and waved, giving me a small smile back. i tripped on the way out after that, thankfully not falling straight on my ass as i run out of the store.

what the hell was that? i dont think theres been a day in my life where ive been that cheesy. i thought to myself as i closed in on my house. i dash up the stairs, saying hi to my dad on the way up. i throw everything on my bed and immediately text kasmui.

y/n
girl, get yo fine ass in the car and get over here. ive gotta tell u about the shit i just suffered through!!😁🔫

stupid whore✨💞
ON MY MF WAY

words: 610