~11~

daichis pov

"wow." she says with a joyful gleam in her eyes. she turns to me with an eager smile, "this is so awesome daichi, i love botanical gardens! come on, lets go! i wanna see everything!"

shes adorable. "im glad you like it."

AN: this is the vibe of the gardens btw

i pay the entry fee and she wastes no time to explore

i pay the entry fee and she wastes no time to explore. she takes my hand and yanks me into the greenhouse. it truly is beautiful, the way the light shines through the greenery and the array of colors surrounded us like a fairytale. but for some reason i always catch myself looking at her instead.

"oo daichi lets go through this waterfall!" she gasps. still holding my hand, she leads me through the cascade. i look up, and stray droplets kissing my face. i look at her smiling, putting her hand out to touch the water. some of the water from her hand shoots up and splashes her in the face. she turns to me and we both laugh as water drips down her face to her shirt. "here, let me help" i say, using my hands to wipe the excess water off of her face. she gives me these doey eyes, a pink glow traveling across her cheeks.

"t-thanks." she stumbles out, breaking eye contact with me. "you know, you dont need to be so nervous when i touch you, y/n." dominant daichi has officially arrived, hell yeah!

i snake my hand between her fingers again, she doesnt say a word but keeps leading me through the gardens, giving my hand a little squeeze.

y/n pov

holy shit i CANNOT believe he just said that to me! he really threw me for a loop there, i couldnt even look at him as i was such a mess. YOURE normally the one to make people uncomfortable. we gotta get our shit together. suddenly i stop in my tracks causing daichi to crash into me. "y/n, you can't just stop in the middle of-" "holy shit!!! they have japanese primroses here!" i squeal, crouching down to get a better look at them. "are they your favorite?" he asks, crouching down with you.