~15~

ok before i start hello lol sorry i havent updated in a while! went thru a little block but im better now, also holy shit some of this especially the beginning is so cringe AHHAHA im so sorry maybe ill fix it. anyways it gets better so yea! thanks for voting and reading! (also manga spoilers ahead!)

two week time skip

when daichi told me they lost to kamomedai at nationals, i could feel his heartbreak through the phone. against all odds, they managed to beat us in the qualifiers and head to the tournament to represent the miyagi prefecture. i genuinely felt for him, as well as their team, because they were so close to moving on.

"hey, at least you guys beat nekoma in an official match!" i laugh nervously, really wanting to cheer him up. i haven't gotten the chance to talk to him in a couple weeks as karasuno was busy with training, meetings, and games. it was nice to talk to him again, even though i know he was devastated.

"i guess we did!" he responds, clearly trying to stay positive as well. we graduate in just a few months, which is exciting yet very daunting to think about.

"ill be back in miyagi tommorow, were about to start the journey home. i know it's a little out there, but the team is throwing a huge party at sugas house to celebrate getting to go to nationals, would you want to come?"

i sat there, silent. i haven't told him how strained my relationship with the shiratorizawa team is, and how my only friend left is there is kasumi. ive felt so utterly alone these past few weeks and i really want to see daichi.. you know what? fuck it! ill go. what's the worst that could happen?

"yeah i would love to! but do they want me there? i don't want to intrude.."

"of course they do! i-" "all he's talked about is seeing you again!! hell yeah you can come, i wanna meet the girl who's got daichi so tangled up!" at the other end of the line i hear daichi yelling at one of his teammates, who i guess is tanaka, while i bust out laughing. there's some noise on his end of him trying to grab his phone back, causing me to laugh even harder.

"god, that was so embarrassing!" he exclaims, his hand running down his face.

"nah it was cute, glad to see youre still thinking about me dummy. alright, ill see you soon ok?"

"can't wait! see you!" and the call ends.

this was the first time ive smiled in weeks. im a little nervous to meet his friends, but ive got nothing to lose and im honestly pretty excited about it. as happy thoughts swirl around, i suddenly freeze, what the hell am i gonna wear? this shit is tomorrow night!

i grab my phone, quickly pulling up the only person who would know what to do.

y/n

bitch. were going shopping rn, im picking you up in 20 minutes

stupid whore✨💕

20 MINUTES?? bro what is that urgent?

y/n

daichi invited to this party with his teammates and i need something that screams "damn this girl is fine as hell" ITS TMR AND IM SCARED OK

stupid whore✨💕

BETT omg im excited now, see u soon!