~18~

AN: lots of pov switches for this one<3 also wtf this is #2 now that is INSANE omg

y/n pov

kasumi's voice rings in my head. 'force'. god damn it. this is kind of low, even for her.

but she WINKED at me. that has to mean something? she wouldn't do something like this to me, right? unless she actually sided with tendou...

i decided to steal a glance at daichi to gauge his reaction. his eyes are hardened, staring at the wall. suga looked a little weary as well. yikes. i redirected my attention at her, eyes unreadable.

kasumi's pov

she's terrified, and i feel a little bad. the air in the room is fucking tense! these people need to lighten up.

"someone grab me a blindfold!" i reach my hand out, waving it for someone to hand me anything i could use.

"a blindfold? really? blindfold my ass.." y/n remarks.

"but you can't see out of your butt, can you??" hinata checks just to make sure. everyone in the room facepalms.

"it was a jok- just give me the damn blindfold!" y/n takes the cloth that tanaka handed me earlier.

i tied it around her head, glad that she couldn't see the devious smile on my face.

"kk, lay down n/n!!" i watch her reluctantly get to the ground, arms beside her body and head facing away from the me.

i look at daichi, point to him, then point to her. he cocks his head. 'me?' he mouths.

i rolled my eyes so far into my head. 'yes you! dumbass!' i mouth back. i can't stop smiling though. a look of relief and curiosity washes over everyones faces. damn, im not THAT mean.

daichi pov

i sigh in relief. i think i would have fist fought one of my teammates if they did this. everyone else relaxes, knowing that their dumbasses are saved.

but now IM nervous. everyone is waiting expectantly.

"is there a ghost in the room that i don't know about?" y/n jokes.

everyone bursts out laughing. im being a pussy! just GO.

i gradually get up from the couch, feeling way too many eyes on me. trying not to make a noise, i figure out a way to get on top of her without being creepy. i look up at suga. 'SIT ON HER!' he's pointing frantically down. with a deep breath, i half-straddle her so she doesn't suffocate under me.

y/n pov

i feel some weight on me, causing me to tense up. i feel large hands engulf the sides of my lower back and my breath hitches unintentionally. i hear giggles from across the room which is unsettling. they slide up my back over the top of my corset, with decent pressure and calloused palms. he slowly moves my hair from my back, caressing my face as he does so.  he rubs my shoulders gently, and i hum in contentment. i forgot about the whole kissing thing at this point, because whoever this is is killing it. he gets closer to me, warm breath fanning the back of my bare neck as he traces his fingertips down my back. he is so close to me that i can smell his cologne, a very familiar oaky scent. he gets right behind my ass and stops, seemingly nervous.

this has to be daichi.

i forgot other people were in the room, it was so silent. i arched my back a little, wanting his hands wherever he felt like putting them. instead, he slides them back up, rougher this time, behind my corset. he's getting more confident. i sighed with contentment, his hands working well. he gets right under the front of my top on my upper stomach before i hear the timer go off.

we both jumped, forgetting that there was even a timer to begin with. the room is still pretty quiet, i think there was probably a little too much going on.

"o- okay!" noya's voice is shakey. "so um, kiss now?"

"wait." i can't see still because of the damn blindfold, but i need to make sure. i sit up, the man getting off of me. with my left hand, i reach out to feel for the couch. if the spot is empty, its for sure him. i have to be FOR SURE. im not fucking this up, i fuck too many things up.

i hear a soft laugh from above me. before i can blink, i feel two hands grab my cheeks and the crashing of a pair of lips onto mine. i freeze, completely dumbfounded.

he slowly lifts his lips off of mine, leaning into my ear so only i could hear.

"who else could possibly make you feel like that, y/n?" daichis slow, sultry words fill my ears making me shiver. i rip the blindfold off and put a hand in his hair and on his neck, pulling him toward me once again. his breath tastes like spearmint, sweetly sinking into my senses. he moves closer to me, grabbing me tighter as he licks the bottom of my lip in a deeper kiss.

"hey STOP STOPPPP!! EWWW!" tanaka screams, suga using one hand on each of our heads to pull us apart. were both blushing, but our eyes never leave each other.

i finally turn to kasumi, a smug ass smile on her face.

"you scared the everliving shit out of me, ya know that?"

"you needed a little push! im just here to help!"

"oh yeah?? well earlier i told daichi that h-" i feel a hand slap over my mouth, daichi's eyes dangerous. never mind! hehe.

suga claps, weakly laughing. "well, i think that's enough of that!" everyone nods in agreement.

tanaka turns the speaker up, blasting some rapper ive never even heard of. "lets get fucked up!"

words: 936