~7~

im pretty sure the little part of my brain that holds on to my dignity just died.

y/n
oh! im sorry, yeah i must have gotten the wrong number. sorry to bother you!

it felt like a punch to the gut. the only time i ever have some kind of crush and i get. .. haha well crushed. awesome!

my phone dings pretty soon after i send that message.

diechi? idk how to spell that
NO NO I WAS JUST KIDDING!! It's Daichi I promise!

i really dont know if im relieved or not. definitely relieved.

y/n
you prick! i thought i just got shot tf down😀🔫

daichi ig is how u spell it
I thought it was gonna be funny and now I just feel bad!

y/n
no its fine im over it. anyway its spelled DAI chi? hm interesting

daichi ig is how u spell it
How did you think it was spelled?

y/n
...😁😁

diechi? dyechi? idk spelling isnt really my thing

might as well be deadchi after that head injury sheesh, rip 😩✊🏻

deadchi💀
That's so uncalled for l/n, my heart hurts now!

y/n
ehh u can call me y/n if u want, and idc u pretended to be a wrong number u asshole😩

deadchi💀
Nope! I'm now calling you tomato for the rest of your life now!

y/n
okay now THATS fucked up! i cant control how red my face gets jeez💔

deadchi💀
Well that's just too bad:)
I'll talk to you tomorrow, good night tomato!

y/n
i hate you😭
..but good night ig

----------------------------------------------------------------------

my alarm goes off at 6am, and i feel like im gonna die. i stayed up wayyy too late last night, and now i have to pretend to care about these other teams games. the only team i care about winning is mine, and maybe karasuno. unless they play us, then they can choke. sorry not sorry, deadchi!

it seems as if nobody magically forgot the events of yesterday, because as much as im glad i can talk to him now i have to deal with.. all this. ugh, definitely gonna avoid this topic.

as soon as the thought finishes, i see semi jog up to me from the court. "so y/n-chan... you gonna tell me what the hell that was yesterday?" he whispered next to me. i let out a long sigh, slapping my clipboard to my face.

"it was nothing really, i just felt bad for him. am i not allowed to feel bad for people?"

"well, no, but when goshiki-san slipped on his own sweat and fell on his ass i didnt see you running up to him in a panic!"

i tried SO HARD not to laugh. "that was funny though!! and he was totally fine." he crosses his arms and purses his lips. "OH COME ON!! even ushiwaka laughed at that!"