{ 0 }

Information:

I have just struggled for the past 45 minutes figuring out what age and year the Weasley twins are in the movies, so I found a Quora list that I am just going to go off of, fight me if you wish but I just want to get the plot and story going. Here is the link and the list.

https://www.quora.com/How-old-are-the-Weasley-twins-in-each-of-the-8-Harry-Potter-movies

Fred and George Weasley were born on 1st April 1978 making them two years older than Harry and Ron.

Philosopher's Stone: 3rd Year, ages 13–14

Chamber of Secrets: 4th Year, ages 14–15

Prisoner of Azkaban: 5th Year, ages 15–16

Goblet of Fire: 6th Year, ages 16–17 (but they weren't 17 in time to partake in the Triwizard Tournament)

Order of the Phoenix: 7th Year, ages 17–18

Half-Blood Prince: Left Hogwarts, ages 18–19

Deathly Hallows: Left Hogwarts, ages 19–20 (I don't know at what point during the Year the First Film ends so I can't say for sure how old they were in Part one and two)

There! Now if you think that is wrong, go write your own I don't know what else to do, but guidance and tips would be nice!

In this story, the main character is a girl, apologies, and you will be a Hufflepuff because the puffs don't get enough recognition in my opinion. I wish I could say more, but it will give away the huge plot and the twists ahead, the first chapter should give you an idea.

Quick VERY basic summary of the first chapter. Baby, Childhood before wizard school, wizard school (As in the 3rd movie)

I got based off on movies sorry not sorry. Have fun reading!