{ 17 }

Draco didn't speak to me much. Father only brought me to try and make amends for what I had learned. Or as my mother put it,

'Your father just wants to spend time with you.'

Although Draco and I both found that very hard to believe at all. We were kept away from the main grounds where the crowds were. It looked far more fun than this private section Lucius had set up for those with more money and better seats. We were going to stay for the entire series, so an infinity tent was set up for us. Draco and I were placed in bunk beds of course.

The time did come for the first round however and I would admit it was exciting to witness some of the best Quidditch players in the world here. We were on the stairwell following our Father as he suddenly made a determined walk over to a ledge and looked up, "Well put it this way. If it rains... you'll be the first to know."

I walked over and looked up with Draco to see the Weasleys, Hermione, and Harry. I couldn't help but smile to see familiar faces.

Draco then spoke up, "Father and I are in the minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

I scoffed and eye rolled as Draco didn't include me in the seats.

"Don't boast Draco." Father quickly turned around to my brother and harshly hit him in the side with the end of his cane, "There's no need with these people."

I followed them and didn't say a word. I hope that they knew that my 'family' didn't speak for me. I made eye contact with Harry, at least I hope Potter knew. They went to turn away when Lucius caught Harry's pant cuff with his cane, "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can."

"Father that was rude!" I yelled at him over the bustling crowd.

"Move on Y/N." Lucius scolded me.

"Fine!" I pushed past them and climb the stairs up to the Weasley family with Hermione and Harry. "I hope I feel the rain first!"

"Y/N!" The twins said at the same time.

I turned to Mr. Weasley, "I'm sorry for my Father, sir. He doesn't speak for me. I hope I can join you and your family if it is available. I understand if not. I just-"

"The more the merrier." Arthur Weasley cut me off and smiled at me, "We have an open seat as their other brother was unable to make it."

"Thank you, sir!" I smiled back and looked at Harry who put his hand on my shoulder and ushered me up with the rest of them.

Once we got up top I stood on the other side of George and cheered on the Quidditch teams. It was such a different feeling from the private box I would've had to share with Draco and the rest of the stuck-ups. This was worth it. I knew I would be in trouble for this later, but right now it didn't worry me one bit.

After the match, I was invited back to their infinity tent. They insured me that there was plenty of space for me. They would not take no for an answer.

The boys were all hyper and excited from the Match, while I sat back on a chair and hit on my knee with the music. It was a hilarious sight to see them dancing around to Irish music.

I saw Mr. Weasley suddenly go outside just as the twins were making fun of Ron over his obsession with Viktor Krum.

I stood up and slowly walked to the entrance as the commotion outside caught my attention. Fred followed with me and played it off with, "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on."

"Stop! Stop it!" Mr. Weasley came back in with a worried and scared expression on his face, "It's not the Irish." He walked over to his daughter Ginny and held her arm, "We've gotta get out of here. Now!"

We all ran outside to the commotion of people screaming and running away. Tents were set ablaze and smoke filled the air.

"Get out, it's the Death Eaters!" A stranger yelled from another area of the campsite.

"Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Arthur Weasley exclaimed, "Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility. Go!" He yelled as he pulled out his wand.

"Come on Y/N, we'll return you to your father later. You're safer with us!" George brought me along with them in the stampede of people.

I didn't argue. I listened to them and followed their path and stuck with them.

We all huddled together and tried to keep a grip on each other. I held onto Potter and Fred until a stranger pushed him from my grasp with Hermione as well, "Harry!"

"Come on!" George yelled and kept pushing us forward and away from the Death Eaters.

My heart was running a million miles a minute.

After we got away and to the safer ground I started to panic, "We lost Harry, Hermione, and Ron! I can go back in there and find them." I pulled out my wand from my boot, but Fred pulled me back.

"You're not old enough to use magic outside of school grounds! Plus, you'll get yourself killed! Stay here! Dad will find them." Fred didn't let go of me.

Mr. Weasley brought back the missing three where I smacked Harry on the side of the shoulder, "Are you mad? When we stick together we stick together!"

"Bloody hell, Y/N." Harry rubbed his shoulder, "It's fine."

"It's not fine, you could've been dead or worse!"

"What is worse than death?" Ron chimed in.

"I-I don't know!" I kept on yelling.

"Y/N!"

I heard a familiar stern voice and turned my body around to see Draco standing with Lucius, "Get over here. Now."

I hesitated as no one said anything as I walked over the divide and said one last thing to the group that showed me more hospitality and warmth than what I've seen in the past 14 years of my life, "I'll see you all at school..."