~ chapter 15 ~

Melany's pov:

I woke up at 9 am and got like usual ready for the day. I brushed my teeth, ly hair and washed my face.
I went downstairs and saw Hayley and Liv weren't downstairs yet and to be honest I think it might take a while for them to come down because yesterday i didnt hear them come up until half past one. So I guess they had been watching movies for a long time.

because I was hungry I grabbed the milk and the bag of cornflakes and put it in the bowl. Of course first the cornflakes and then the milk. I ate my cereal while scrolling through my phone. After
I was finished I went upstairs and got changed into something sporty.
Because I haven't really done anything sporty in a while I decided to go to the gym.

The outfit

When I went to explore Paris a few days ago on my own I saw that there was a gym not too far from our apartment so I didn't had to take a bus I could just easily walk

Before I left I quickly texted Hay and Liv that I went to the gym from 10:00 until 12:00.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘁🙄

𝘀𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗹𝘆
Good morning 🥰
Anyways I went to the gym
from 10:00 until 12:00 x
𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

I put my phone back in my bag grabbed a bottle with water my keys some money and put it also in my bag.
I left the apartment and walked to the gym it was like a 5 minute walk so it wasn't that long.

After 5 minutes I arrived and went inside
I went to a man who worked at the gym and paid for around 2 hours.
I went to a locker and put all my stuff in it except my drink, I took that with me because I will need that later.
I went inside the room where all the workout things were standing.
I quickly took a picture for my Instagram story and started working out.

𝗜𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗮𝘆