~ chapter 40 ~

~ let the night begin ~

The driver was about to park the car after a drive of 13 minutes. I was very exited but also a little nervous god knows why.

I was nervously tapping my leg, Kylian noticed it and held my thigh to stop it.
"It's okay." He whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on my forehead.
I nodded and walked out the car when the driver opened the door for us.

Once everyone stepped out of their car the 7 of us got met up together since we drove with two cars. Kylian placed his arm around my waist and we all walked towards the large and fancy building.

We were guided by lots of security's and everywhere I looked I saw paparazzi's taking pictures of us or other people.

Kylian looked at me and saw that I wasn't used to all this. He gave me a reassuring nod and continued walking.

We all made it inside after a lot of pictures were taken. The show was about to start in less then 30 minutes so we all went to our seat so we definitely wouldn't be late.

Once we found our seat we sat down. First you had Hayley who sat next to Liv then Neymar, then Kylian, then next to Kylian you had me, next to me you had Jess who was also was sitting next to Marco and Marco sat next to Presko who had just arrived.

I admired the beautiful hall where we were sitting and were everything will take place in a few minutes. The floor was red and the lightings were beautiful and gave of a warm colour. Various frames with paintings hung on the wall. Which gave a very beautiful and unique image.

"This place is absolutely incredible." I said to Jess who was sitting next to me.
"I know it's amazing." She smiled

I looked next to me and saw Kylian already looking at me. He licked his lips and I chuckled.
"What are you looking at Mbappé." I teased him by saying his last name.
"You."
"Oh and why that?"
"Because I think you look very sexy and beautiful in this dress." He said close to my ear.
"What a compliment." I giggled and kissed his cheek softly.
"Come on the show is starting." I added
He nodded with a smile and grabbed my hand in his. I quickly took a last glance at him, I saw him looking at the upcoming models, I smiled to myself and then started looking at the models too.

The music that was playing when the models were walking was very unique I've never heard of it before but I did like it.
It were mostly just instruments that were playing.

(A/n the video in the beginning of the chapter is the music that was playing. Feel free to let it play. I honestly like it but it is special.)

Time skip:

The show had just ended and it was amazing all those models were so pretty and talented. Sometimes there were a bit strange outfits like for example someone was dressed like a harp. I know that's weird and I had to try to not laugh a little. But there were also a lot of outfits that I thought were very beautiful and unique.

"We are gonna go drink something in a fancy club do y'all want to come?" Marco and Jess suggested.
We all agreed and walked towards the club since it wasn't that far away from the show. Only 3 minutes.

I looked over to my right side and saw Liv and Ney smiling, laughing and talking to each other. I couldn't help but smile. They would look so good together I thought to myself. I lingered in other thoughts for a while until i was pulled out of it by kylian waving his hand in front of my eyes.