~ chapter 65 ~

5 months later

Melany's pov:

Kylian just came back from training and we were now walking down the streets of Paris. Having some family quality time.
He was walking hand in hand with Ayla while I was walking with Nalu and Nova.

Ayla is getting so big, I honestly can't believe it. It seems like yesterday when she was just a baby and now she's almost 2 years old in 5 days. Time flies.

Also in a month it is our wedding and I am already getting a little nervous. I always think of the worst case scenario's. What if the flowers don't arrive in time, what if the cake isn't the one I ordered, what If we don't have enough decorations,... . Stuff like that. And every time I start talking about it Kylian gets annoyed. Which I understand to be fair. The chance of that happening is very small.

Tomorrow is also the Ballon d'or. So I'm very exited about that. It's the most important ceremony for football.

It's the second time I will attend it with him and the first time for Ayla and I can't help it but feel a little nervous. She's going to be so overwhelmed with all those people around her. It is after all a very big event.

I do have a good feeling Kylian will end up somewhere high in the ranking or even win it. He has been so amazing this year, I'm so proud of him.

"Are you exited about tomorrow?" I ask Kylian. "Yes, cant help feel a little bit nervous tho." He smiles. "I'm sure you'll end up high in the rankings. Maybe even win." I smile. "Chances will be small Benzema has been great this season tho." He says. "Even if you don't win. You'll be our winner. Isn't that right Ayla?" I say. "Yess." She giggles.

Kylian picks up Ayla and kisses her all over her face which makes her giggle and kick her feet. "Stopppp." She yells while laughing. Kylian laughs and sat her down again.

I laugh as she walks away with an attitude.
"I'm trying to figure out we're she got that attitude from." Kylian says smirking. I hit his chest. "Hey!" I laugh. "Ayla tell your daddy to be nice to me." I chuckle.

"Dadda, be nice to mommy okay?" She says as she pats her dads leg. "Say sorry, or else I'm going to be mad at you." She says crossing her little arms.

"Im sorry, love." He says kissing my cheek. "Ew, don't kiss mommy that's gross dadda."
I laugh once again. I can't with her.

We walked a little further back to our car. As we arrived there was lots off paparazzi in front of the car.

"Awesome." I heard Kylian say. "Who are all those people dadda?" She asked pulling his shirt. "Those are paparazzi darling." He says softly, not wanting to attract attention since they haven't seen us yet.

"What are they doing in front of our car?" She asks again? "They want pictures love." I answer. "So they are not bad people?"
"No darling, but they can be a little rude sometimes." Kylian says.

"How are we going to get into the car?" I ask Kylian "I don't know. I guess there is no other way then just going. We have to get home sometime. And they won't leave until they saw us. They know it's our car. How, I don't know. Perhaps someone saw us leave the car when we got here." He says.

"I don't want them to take pictures of Ayla Kylian." I say looking down at her. "I know. I'll take the dogs. You pick up Ayla and cover her face okey?" He says. I nod.
"And run alright?" He says. "Yes."