~ chapter 31 ~

Melany's pov:

It was now 19:20 and I was getting ready at the moment. Kylian would be here in 40 minutes to pick me up so we could drive together to Parc des Princes.
I quickly got changed into a black wide jeans, Kylian's Jersey that he told me to wear and a hoodie.

Once I was changed I went to the bathroom. I did my hair and also fixed my make-up. When I finished my makeup I quickly cleaned everything, grabbed my stuff I needed and went downstairs.

I ran down the stairs and almost fell at the end. "WoW Mels calm down." Hayley said when she saw me almost fall.
"I'm sorry." I giggled
"I need to be ready in 2 minutes, Kylian will be here to come and pick me up."
"Have fun." She said
"I have to work." I sighed
"Not if no one gets injured." Liv said who came out of nowhere.
"Yeah but if someone does I have to" I said while making my way over to the hallway were my shoes are.
Liv and Hayley followed me.
"Why are y'all following me?" I asked confused. "We just want to say goodbye to you and wish Kylian good luck for the game." Hayley said and liv shook her head yes to agree with hay.
"Okay." I said and put on my shoes.

A few seconds later I heard the bell rang.
I opened the door and saw Kylian.
He looked me up and down.
"Hi." I smiled
"Hi, you ready?" He asked
"Yeah I am."
"Bye Mels." Hayley and Liv said while hugging me.
"Bye see ya later." I smiled
"Good luck Kylian!" Liv said
"Thanks." He smiled and took my hand and lead me to the car.

He opened the passenger's door for me so I could step in. Once I sat down he closed the door and went to his side.
Once he sat down he looked at me. "What?" I giggled
"Are you wearing my jersey?" He asked
"Hmm, yes I do wanna see?" I said
"Lemme see." He said and I nodded
I took off my hoodie and turned my back to him so he could see I was wearing his jersey. When he saw I was wearing his jersey he smiled at me.
"I told you I was going to wear it." I smiled "I know you would." He said and cupped my face gently with his hands.
While placing a soft kiss on my lips.
I smiled and looked up at him.
"What was that for?" I chuckled
"What do you mean." He said and started his car. "I mean why did you kiss me outta nowhere."
"Cant I kiss you?" He smiled and looked at me. "Yeah I mean, yes you can."
"It was just random." I added
He chuckled in response and drove off to Parc des Princess.

We finally arrived at the stadium.
"I have to go to the staff okay." I said
"Yeah imma go to the boys."
"Good luck" I smiled and pecked his lips
"Thank you." He smiled and also gave me a small kiss on my forehead.
"I will probably see you when it's half time and after the game." He said
"Yeah you will." I smiled

We both said goodbye and went our own way.

Time skip to the beginning of the game:

Kylian was now done with warming up and went inside the tunnel to get ready.
I made my way over to were the staff was sitting and sat down next to Simone.
"So you think we gonna win against Reims?" She asked me
"Well yeah of course."
"What do you think the final score will be?"
"I think 3-0 for psg" I said
"I'll go for a 3-1" Simone said
Then there was a moment of silence until she broke it again.
"So how are you and Kylian?" She smirked

How did she know?

"Uhm, what do you mean?" I chuckled
"Mel I'm not blind, I see there is something going on between you guys."
"Well I think we are good. But we're not together for the record."
"Not for long." She winked
"Simone!" I said and playfully rolled my eyes. "What I'm just saying. I ship you both so much. Y'all are made for each other, the way Kylian looks at you and the other way around."
I couldn't help but smile at what she just said.
"Anyways Simone they are coming on the field let's just watch the game." I spoke to chance the subject.
Simone nodded and we both faced the field.

I saw Kylian in the line and we locked eyes. I gave him a thumbs up and smiled, and he smiled back in response.

He went to his place and the game started.

Time skip to half time:

It's now halftime and it was 1-0 for psg.
With an amazing goal from Marco.
I went to the players tunnel and went to check on the boys to see if everything was okay.

I checked and everyone was okay. I went back to my seat and saw Neymar who got injured sitting on my place.
"Well hello" Neymar said
"Hi ney." I said
"What are you doing on my place." I sarcastically said
"You can sit next to me Mel." He said
"Alright." I said and sat down
"We're doing great right." Neymar spoke again.  "Yeah we really are playing good. I hope we will score more goals." I said
"Oh we will." He winked and I chuckled and looked back at the field.

It was now the 64 minute and Sergio Ramos had just scored, the supporters were going crazy, and honestly so am I.

Time skip to end of the game:

Psg had won 4-0 with an own goal and a goal from Pereira, who was assisted by Kylian.

"So how is your ankle doing?" I asked Neymar while waiting for Kylian in the tunnel. "It's doing better it isn't that bad I normally can come to trading again Wednesday." He said
"Great!" I said excitedly
"You missed me?" He joked
"What if I did?" I joked which made us both laugh.

A few moments later I saw Kylian coming out of the changing room.
"Yo mate" Neymar said and bro hugged Kylian.
"Yo how are you?" Kylian asked Neymar
"Doing good." Neymar said and patted Kylian's back.
Kylian then came up to me and hugged me. "Hi." He whispered in my ear.
"Hi." I giggled as I let go of him.

"Okay love birds, enough of this." Neymar sarcastically said and I death stared him.
Which made him chuckle "I'm sorry."

"Alr lets go." Kylian said and grabbed my hand. We walked towards his car and said goodbye to Neymar who also went to his car.

I opened my passenger door and sat down while Kylian went to his side. We both put on our seatbelts and drove of.

"You staying at my place?" Kylian asked
"If you want me to?"
"Yeah otherwise I wouldn't ask."he said
"One problem I don't have any clothes.."
"I'm used to that. You can use my clothes again." He chuckled
"Thanks, and sorry"
"No need to say sorry. You look beautiful in my clothes."
"Ur to sweet." I said and pecked his cheek

We finally arrived at his house and went inside. It was now 23:20.
"You wanna go to sleep already? Because I'm tired." He said and looked at me.
"Yeah sure I'm also pretty tired so."

We both got ready for bed and kylian gave me some boxers and a shirt.
Kylian told me I could already go to his room, and that he would come after he got changed.

So I did and already laid down in bed.
I closed my eyes until I felt two arms around me. I turned my face and saw Kylian looking at me with a smirk on his face. He pulled me closer to his chest so I was laying with my head on it.
"Goodnight." He whispered and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight." I said and kissed his chest.

And we fell asleep like that....

Hi guys!
New chapter as you can see :)

I'm sorry I haven't update again in a while. But I haven't feeling well the past couple of days.
I did a Covid test and I hope I'm negative.
Also I will try to post more but there are also some heavy things going on in my family so I might take a break, but I'm not sure yet.

I hope y'all like the new chapter!
LMK <3

Goodnight loves 🤍