- chapter 57 ~

Kylian's pov:

"Come on man. She's coming home in 2hours and I still haven't chosen one." I mumbled slightly getting irritated.

"What about this one." Ney said as he pointed to it.
"Yeah but the other one is also... ugh I don't know." I sighed not knowing what to do. "You gotta chose one." Achraf said
"I know, I know."

After some time I finally decided.
"I know which one." I finally said and Ney and Achraf looked at me surprised.
"Good which one is it gonna be?" Ney asked.

"This one." I smiled as I pointed to the cute dog right in front of me.
"I think Nalu would go on with this her pretty well." "Yeah and she looks very playful." Achraf said and I nodded.

One of the workers grabbed the dog and gave it to me. The dog immediately started to lick my whole face.
"She already loves you." Ney joked
"I'm sure she'll love Mels too." He added and me and Achraf agreed.

We payed for the little dog and some other stuff that we needed and then we all drove to my house.

"Great I'll place everything in the right place can you guys please take an eye on the pup and maybe introduce her to Nalu." I asked "yeah sure." Ney said

After some time of preparing everything Ney and Achraf went home and I was now just waiting for Mel to arrive home.

After 10 minutes I heard the door open I quickly placed the dog on the ground and ran up to her.

Once I made it to the front door I saw her face lit up.

"Hi." I smiled as I took her in a hug.
"Hi, I missed you." She said and hugged me back. "I missed you too." I said and planted kissed on top of her head.

I gently but my finger under my chin and lifted her head up so she was looking at me. "I have a surprise for you." I smiled and she looked at me confused. "Why?"
"Because I wanted to, and I'm sure you will absolutely love it." I grinned

I quickly pecked her soft lips. I missed those. "Okay imma close your eyes okay?"
She nodded "don't let me run into something okay?" She said and I chuckled
"I would never." With that I closed her eyes and made our way to the living room.

"Okay stay here and keep your eyes closed." I demanded and she nodded.
I removed my hand from her eyes and went to grab the pup. I stood in front of her with the small puppy and told her to open her eyes.

Once she did she looked immediately at the pup and I could see her face form a big smile. "You didn't, no Kylian, you didn't." She shook her head negative and walked up to me. "Yes I did." I grinned again. I handed her the puppy and it immediately snuggled into her arms.

"She still doesn't has a name you know.
You can name her whatever you want." I smiled and she smiled back. "What about baloo or Nova?" She asked "I don't know I mean they both fit her." I said
"Maybe we should ask the team tomorrow and the name that got the most votes will be her name." She suggested and I agreed.

She then putted the dog down and walked towards me. "You really are the best, you really didn't had to do that." She smiled and pecked my cheek.
"I know but I wanted to. I know how much you love dogs."

"Thank you really. I can't thank you enough." She grinned and kissed my lips.
"Oh yes you can." I smirked
"Kylian." She chuckled
"what?" I asked innocently
"Oh you know what." She rolled her eyes.

" She rolled her eyes