~ chapter 37 ~

~we then let go of each other and sat down and waited together for the game to end~

The match had just ended and we won with a 2-1. So nothing special really happened after Kylian was sent of because of his red car. Because the match had ended I went outside the changing room before the boys would come in.
"I'll be waiting outside okay?" I said to Kylian who was still a little upset about his red car and because he accidentally had hit me with the door. I said to him that it's okay and that I know he didn't meant to but he still feels guilty.
My face isn't bruised just a little red, so that's positive I guess.
"Yeah, I'll get ready and then we will go to my place." He smiled
"Okay. See you." I said and kissed him on his forehead. He smiled in response and with that I left the changing room.

Not long after I left the boys came inside the tunnel.
"Congrats boys! Y'all did great!" I said
They all smiled and said hi or thank you in response. They all went inside the changing room except Neymar, he came up to me. "How's Kylian?"
"Not great actually." I smiled softly
"He's gonna be fine he's just a little upset right now. But I know him that will be over really soon." He comforted me
"What that red spot on your face?" He asked confused
"Oh that, Uhmm the door of the changing room got slammed in my face when I went to check up on Kylian."
"Did he do that?"
"Well yeah but no. He didn't meant to do that or hit me. I think he still was just frustrated at that moment. He apologised a hundred times. I believe him I know he would never hit me or hurt me" I smiled
"I know he would never hit you. You mean to much to him."
"Well im going to change now. I'll see you later maybe?"
"Yeah maybe." I smiled.
He waved me goodbye and went inside the changing room.

Time skip:

Kylian and I just got home.
"I'm sorry I've been acting so down the past 2 or 3 hours." He said
"Hey it's okay, I understand that you're upset you don't need to apologise."
"Come here." He smiled and embraced me into a hug. I laid my head on his chest and he went with his hands through my hair, while sometimes leaving small kisses on my forehead.
I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He stuck a small piece of hair behind my ear and said "Do you know that you mean so much to me."
"Do I?" I chuckled
"Yea you do."
"Wanna know something?"
"Yeah?" He said a looked at me a little confused.
"Do you know that you also mean a lot to me?"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
"How much is much?" He smirked
"You wanna know that do you?" I giggled
"I do." He spoke again still with the same smirk on his face.
"Well I can't I'm to tired I will show or tell you an other time." I teased and turned around and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I know he didn't like what I just did but I thought it was funny.

I grabbed my pj and went to the bathroom to get changed. I closed to door behind me and started to undress myself.
I was only in my underwear when i saw the door open. I quickly covered myself and I saw Kylian's eyes widen.
"Get out pls." I chuckled
"Why? I like the view." He smirked
"Because I'm only in my underwear." I said in an obvious tone.
"I'm serious Kylian. Get out pls."
"I'm serious to." He smirked again ans came closer to me.
"Kylian."
"What? Cant I be in my own bathroom?" He teased.
"N- I mean yea."
"Can you at least turn around?" I pleaded
"Fine." He sighed and turned around
"Don't you dare and look." I warned and heard him chuckle.
"I will try." By that comment I rolled my eyes. "Kylian I swear do not turn around."
I quickly did my top from my pjs on and after that my short.
"Can I turn around already?"
"Yeah you can." By that he turned around.
"Why couldn't I turn around?" he asked again. "Really? We on that subject again?"
"Yes we are."
"Because I don't really feel comfortable to do that yet."
"Why? You've seen me almost naked didn't you?" He chuckled
"That's different. And I don't know I sometimes don't really like my body that much."
"What why? Are you serious?"
"Yup."
"Mel your body is literally perfect. You have an amazing waist, hips,... and even if you didn't have all that I wouldn't mind that because you're beautiful on the inside and outside." He said
"You mean that?"
"Of course I do, Mel you're special."

I didn't know what to say. So instead I just walked up to him and kissed his lips.
"Thank you." I smiled
"You're welcome." He smiled and licked his lips.

"Let's get ready for bed because we leave at 10am tomorrow."
I nodded and started to wash off my makeup and after that I brushed my teeth, so did Kylian.

We both were done and went to bed.
"Goodnight love." He said and placed his soft lips on my cheek.

Love.

"Goodnight Kylian." I smiled and laid my head on his chest. By that we both fell asleep.

Morning:

It was currently almost 10 am and we were almost ready to leave.

"You ready?" Kylian asked while putting on his shoes.
"Yes. Do I look okay to meet your parents?" I asked nervous
"You look great as always." He said and looked at me up and down.
"Thank you." I blushed

I put on my shoes grabbed my phone and followed Kylian to the his car.
I stepped inside the car and so did Kylian.
He putted on some music and started driving to his parents house.
It wasn't a long drive only 15 minutes. Kylian told me that while we were eating breakfast.

"Kylian?"
"Yes Melany?"
"What if they don't like me or expected me to be different or-" I said nervous but I got interrupted in the middle of my sentence by Kylian.
"Melany May, can you stop over reacting. It's gonna be fine. I know they will like you don't stress about it okay? I'm here with you." He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh. Which sent tingles down my body.

I don't know how he does this but every time he touches me or is close to me I feel so happy and safe.

After a 15 minute drive we arrived.
I looked outside the window and saw a beautiful house. It had a large front garden, two garages and a big door.
I felt really nervous. I sighed and looked out of the window.
"It's going to be okay I promise. They're just my parents they're not goofing to bite you." He chuckled which made me also chuckle "I know. I'm just nervous." I softly smiled.

Kylian parked the car in front of the garages and stepped out the car and so did I. He came to my side, placed his hand in mine and we walked towards the big brown/grey door.

"You ready?" He asked and looked at me.
"Yea I think so." By that he rang the doorbell.

A/n

Hi loves.
Finally a new chapter! Sorry for the long wait I've just have been busy with school and stuff.
I will try to post an other chapter in the weekend but I can't promise that.
Sorry if this is quite a boring chapter but I don't have any good ideas at the moment.

Also please don't be silent readers and give me some feedback x

Goodnight <3