~ chapter 62 ~

A year later:

Kylian's pov:

"I wanna go home man, we've been here for over an hour. Just choose." Ney whined once again. I honestly am trying to ignore him at this point. I mean he's right we've been here pretty long but it's important to find the best one.

"Shut up." Achraf glared at Ney. "Ur acting like Ethan at this point." I say giving him a slight smile. "Hey!" Ethan crossed his arms in defence rolling his eyes. So does Ney. They're worth each other I think to myself and laugh.

"I could've just stayed home you know? But I didn't cause you asked me too. I'm starting to regret my decision." Ethan said.
"Poor you." I say giving his shoulder a little nudge.

"Okay I think I've made my decision." I say. "Finally." Ney says. "So which one is it going to be?" Ethan asked. "This one." I smile and pointed to the diamond ring in front of me. "Good choice." Achraf said.

I bought the ring and then we went to grab something to eat with the four of us.

"So when are you going to ask her." Ney asks. "Next week." I say "and how?" He asks again. "Mel doesn't like fancy things so ill see. I think I'm just going to do it at a point she will least expect it." I explain.

"I'm sure she's going to freak out." Ney laughs. "Yeah she probably will." Achraf agreed and so do me and Ethan. She definitely will.

After we had something to eat we all went back home. Luckily Mel wasn't home yet so I could find a good place to hide the ring. After a few minutes I heard the door open. I had hidden the ring just in time so I casually went downstairs as if nothing happened.

As I came downstairs Mel, my soon to be wife was taking of her shoes. While Ayla was just laying in her stroller.

I approached her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She jumped a little since she didn't saw me approaching but then eventually relaxed.

"How was your day with the boys?" She asked kissing my cheek. "It was good we went to grab something to eat and went inside some shops." I say before picking up Ayla. "How about you did you have a good day with mommy?" I asked giving Ayla little kisses. She shook her head yes smiling bright at me.

I put her down and she started to walk away. She's getting so big. She's starting to speak a little. She can say mama, dadda, ball,... . She's growing so fast.

She started to walk two months ago. It's not always steady but she's trying. A week ago she fell bc she wasn't paying attention and hit her head on the floor. Let's just say nothing could really comfort her for half an hour straight all she did was cry.

But now it's like nothing happened and I'm scared she might fall again. "Ayla, slow down. You don't want to fall again." I say. She turns her head and sticks her tongue out.

Mel laughed and Ayla started giggling but that's until I started running after her. Then she started screaming. "Ayla run. Papa is going to get you." Mel said. "I sure am. I'm much faster than you. You crazy monster." I said.

I was near her and picked her up, putting her on my neck. She was giggling and screaming at me to let her go.

I saw Mel in the corner of my eyes laughing. I put Ayla down and walked to Mel instead. "No." She warned me. "Yes." I gave her a cheeky smile. "No." She said before she ran away. "Nvm. I'm not going to waist my energy when you will eventually beat me in less then 5 seconds." She said as she stopped and just stood still. "Good choice." I said kissing her cheek before putting her over my shoulder.

"I swear we act like high school teenagers." Mel laughed. I just laughed with her and then threw her on the couch.
"Such a gentleman you are." She said
"I know." I give her a cheeky smile.