~ chapter 29 ~

Melany's pov:

We finally arrived at Camp de loges.
We both stepped out of the car and went towards the entrance.
"see you after training." Kylian said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"Yeah see ya." I said and also gave him a small peck on his cheek.
After our goodbyes we both went our own way.

time skip to the end of the training.

Kylian's pov:

I just finished training and got changed back into my normal clothes.
Once I was done I quickly sent Mel a message that I will be waiting at the entrance for her.

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 <𝟯

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 <𝟯
I'll  be waiting for you at the
entrance x

𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 ❤︎
Okay I'll be there in around
5 minutes x
Liked by Kylian<3

I put my phone away and walked towards the entrance. To let the time go faster I posted a picture of me at training on my Instagram. After I did that I saw Mel walking towards me.
"Hey." She said
"Hey Mel, how was your day?"
"Just like every other day. But I'm really tired right now I've had to do a lot today since Simone had to go home after an hour bc she had to pick up her child that got sick at school."
"I'll bring you home so you can rest a little" I smiled
"Thank you." "Oh and how was your day?" She asked
"I've had a fun training today, but a really hard one. But nothing special." I said while we were walking toward my car.
We finally got to my car and drove of to Melany's apartment.
"What song do you wanna listen?" He asked. "I don't really care you can choose." She smiled and I nodded.
Because I didn't know what song to choose either I just turned on the radio.
While driving we both sang along to some songs.

After 25 minutes we arrived at Melany's place. She stepped out and so did I.
We said our goodbyes and gave each other a small kiss.
"See you tomorrow." She said
"Yeah see ya." I smiled and walked back towards my car. She smiled in response and closed the door behind her.
And I drove of.

Melany's pov:

I closed the door behind me and went upstairs, place my stuff in my room, chose an outfit and took a shower.
Just like I always do when I get home from Camp des Loges.

After I showered I got changed and went back downstairs.

The outfit

I made myself a coffee and sat down on the couch

I made myself a coffee and sat down on the couch. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my insta. While scrolling I saw a new post from Kylian. I liked it and commented on it.