~ chapter 23~

Kylian's pov:

It was now around 9pm and Mel was still sleeping on my chest.
I didn't want to wake her up since she was sleeping so peacefully. but I have to go to training tomorrow at 10am so I had to.
"Melany" I whisper but no answer.
"Mel?" I whisper again and carefully touch her cheek.
She then moves a little and mumbled " what?"
"I have to go home I'm sorry." I said
"Why? I mean you can stay." She quietly spoke still with her head on my chest
"I would, but I have an early training tomorrow."
"Oh. No it's okey. I will come downstairs with you and let you out." She said as she slowly got up.
"No. Stay here upstairs so you can sleep again. I can let myself out."
"No it's okay I need to grab some water tho so ?" She asked
"I will grab it for you okay?" I said
"You don't have to" she said but I already made my way to her bedroom door.
After a minute I came back with her water and handed it to her.
"There you go" I said.
"Thank you" she and drunk from her water
"I have to go in 5min" I whispered next to her ear and moved her hair out of her face as I gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

Melany's pov:

"I have to go in 5min" he whispered next to my ear and moved my hair out of my face he then gave me a small kiss on my forehead.

I couldn't help but blush but I tried to hide it with my blanket.
"Are you blushing Melany?" He asked
"No." I quickly said
"Hmm yeah sure." He smirked.
"You liked it." "Ye- I mean no! Maybe." I sighed looking up at him and saw him chuckle.

"Anyways thank you Kylian for making time for me and being their for me this evening." I said to change the topic,
"Anything for you, you know that." He smiled
I nodded and sat up so I was facing him.

But then his lips were plasters onto mine.

Holy sh-

He is kissing me.

He's lips are so soft..

I didn't think and I kissed him back.

I then pulled away and saw him smiling at me. "What?" I chuckled
"Nothing." He smiled

"I'm gonna leave now, so you can rest a little more. If you need me please call me or text me." He says giving me a wink. I was still in shock and he knows it.
"I will thank you. Good night Kylian." I smiled "Good night Mel." He said as he walked out and closed the door behind me.

I still can't believe what just happened?!

Kylian's pov:

I went downstairs and said goodbye to Hayley.
I then went to my car and drove back home.
My mind was still with Melany. It seemed like I couldn't get her out of my mind.

Especially after that kiss. Her lips felt so soft and not gonna lie she wasn't a bad kisser. That kiss meant something for me, but I don't know if it meant something for her too...

Okay hi :')
This is kind of a filler chapter.
But I don't know if I like this chapter. I just had this idea and I wanted to write it before I forgot it so I did but now I thinks it's kinda bad :/
So I'll probably gonna change it or not I'll see.
Also it's a very short story because I literally wrote this at 1am so I'm really sorry if there are a lot of spelling mistakes. Pls try to ignore it.
Don't forget to vote xo

Oh yeah I'm also very proud of Kylian with he's first hat trick of the year!

Good night loves
or good morning hehe x
Bye bye <333