𝚃𝚠𝚘

"And the cons would've been scrap metal if I hadn't been distracted by the humans," Arcee huffed.

Optimus paused in his typing, "humans?"

Beep-Beep. Bop-Bleep, Bumblebee explained.

"Two boys, One girl," Optimus repeated.

"I guess a third one caught us in action? Ugh, I don't know - I was a little busy at the time!" Arcee snapped.

"If the Decepticons are targeting us, anyone perceived as our ally will be at grave risk," Optimus said, "Find them, and bring them here."

The next day, Jack and Ellie didn't share any words as they walked to school together. They simply shared a look then walked in silence.

The day seemed both long and short, but soon it was time to go home. Jack and Ellie walked down the school steps, and Jack finally spoke.

"Look- that kid from yesterday!" He said.

"Let's go say hi", Ellie suggested.

They walked up to the boy, who waved as he saw them coming.

"Raf, right?" Ellie asked.

The boy - Raf - nodded.

"Raf! Hey," Jack started, "let's just keep this between us three? Alright? Forget it all."

"Yeah, maybe-" Raf gasped, "Guys! Look!"

The yellow and black muscle car from yesterday was pulling up to the curb. It sounded a few beeps.

"H-he wants us to get in," Raf said.

"How do you know?" Ellie asked.

"He said so!" He smiled.

Jack was puzzled. Ellie stopped herself from giggling at his expression.

"Jack, yours is over there," Raf pointed behind them.

A little was away sat the blue motorcycle.

"This one wants Ellie to ride with me," Raf continued.

"Fine by me," Ellie shrugged.

She and Raf got in the yellow car, ignoring Jack's protests. The door shut and the car sped off.

"Wow, this thing sure is fast," Ellie said.

"He," Raf corrected her, "he's a he."

"Oh!" A light blush flooded her cheeks. She looked at the rearview mirror, "I'm so sorry."

A few beeps sounded.

"He said it's okay," Raf translated.

"Cool," Ellie smiled.

They came upon a great Mesa - one of those desert mountains with the flat top. They drove straight towards the side. A secret passageway opened from the wall. They drove through, the motorcycle behind them, with two riders instead of one.

A narrow tunnel led to a large cavernous area. Two other robots stood waiting. The green one and a white and orange one, who had a scowl on his face as he looked at them.

Ellie and Raf exited the yellow car once they came to a stop, and he transformed into his bipedal form. The blue one did the same.

Jack had a girl with pink in her hair with him. The other two joined them.

Ellie looked around wide-eyed at everything. She felt odd about this all, and not in a negative way. This wasn't strange to her, but... but familiar?

"I thought there were only three?" The white and orange one asked.

"Didn't you hear? Humans multiply," the blue one shrugged.

Rage turned to the girl with pink in her hair, "I'm Raf," he tried.

The girl ignored him, instead running to the green one.

"I'm Miko!" She yelled up to him, "Who are you!"

"Er- Bulkhead," the green one said.

The girl gasped excitedly, then blurted out a bunch of questions about who and what he is.

"So..." Raf changed his attention to the white and orange one, "If you guys are robots, who made you?"

The robot scoffed, "Please..." he shook his head.

Heavy footsteps shook the ground behind them. All four humans turned to face a fifth robot. The biggest and tallest of them all. He was red and blue.

He stopped a few meters away from them and looked down.

"We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron. Also known as Autobots," He explained to them.

His eyes trailed over each one of them; Jack, then Miko, then Raf, and lastly, Ellie. His eyes seemed to pause on her for a moment. His eyebrows twitched down for a minuscule moment before returning to how they were.

"Ooookay..." Jack took in what the red and blue one said, "then why are you here?"

"To protect your planet from the Decepticons," he answered.

"Those bogies who fought us last night," the smaller blue one added.

"Why are they here?" Ellie finally spoke up.

The red and blue one eyed her again, he looked surprised almost, but he kept his composure.

He kneeled to their level, "A fair question," he said, "in part, they are here because our planet is inhabitable, ravaged by centuries of civil war."

"Why were you fighting a war?" Raf asked.

"Foremost, over the supply of energon. The lifeblood of both Autobots and Decepticons,"

The red and blue one went on to better explain the war and who he fought alongside. He mentioned the Decepticon leader, whose name made Ellie feel like he had some connection to her. His name was Megatron.

Soon enough, the robots were introduced.

The small blue motorcycle was Arcee.

The yellow and black muscle car was Bumblebee.

The green one was Bulkhead.

The white and orange one was Ratchet, the medical officer.

The humans stated their names.

"I'm Jackson or, really, Jack."

"I'm Miko!"

"Rafael."

"I'm Ellie."

Ellie looked up at him.

"What's your name?" She asked him.

"I am Optimus Prime."