𝚃𝚎𝚗

Two months had passed since Optimus got his memories back. It was now Christmastime. The first Christmas the humans were spending with the Autobots.

"Yeah, maybe move it a little to the left?" Ellie motioned with her hands.

Optimus had the honor of putting the star on the tree. Ellie was unofficially in charge of all the decorations being set up.

"Ellie, how's this garland?" Raf asked.

"Perfect!" she smiled.

"And why is this necessary?" Ratchet grumbled.

"You guys need to experience the magic of Christmas," Ellie opened a box of ornaments to put on the tree, "the star looks great, Optimus."

"Hey! We should put on a movie!" Miko suggested. She flipped through the DVDs Jack had brought with him.

"Something classic, but fun," Miko continued.

"Rudolph?" Raf asked.

"YES!" Miko yelled, pulling the disc out of its case.

She started the movie and everyone gathered around to watch it. The humans made themselves comfortable on the couch, bots behind them.

"Is that supposed to be what you humans call a... snowman?" Optimus asked Ellie.

"Yeah, but snowmans - snowmen - don't actually talk," Ellie answered.

Optimus hummed and continued watching the film.

After some time, they reached the part where Rudolph had run off. His father was about to leave to go look for him.

"No! This is man's work!" the fictional reindeer said.

Ellie scoffed, "yeah sure, looking for your loved ones is a gender role."

Arcee hummed in agreement.

"I'm not too surprised," Jack yawned, "This was made in the 60s."

"Yep," Raf agreed as he typed on his computer.

"It still amazes me how men thought so lowly of women back then," Miko grumbled.

"Literally, we've proved time and time again that we can do anything a man can," Ellie stretched her arms over her head.

"FEMINISM!!" Miko screamed.

Everyone burst out laughing at that. Even Optimus smiled.