𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Ellie groaned and rolled off of the couch, bouncing when she hit the cement floor. She gasped for air.

"WHAT DO WE DO?!" Miko screamed.

"I'll call Optimus," Jack hurriedly fumbled with his phone, punching in the right numbers, "Hang on, Ellie."

The phone rang and Ellie continued crying.

"I think I'm gonna be sick...!" Ellie warned.

"Raf! Here, you talk to Optimus," Jack handed Raf his phone, which still rang.

Jack ran to get the trash can from beside the TV. He handed it to Ellie. The phone stopped ringing.

"Jack?" came Optimus' voice.

"N-no it's Raf," Raf answered.

"Rafael? Where's Jack?"

"Um- somethings wrong with Ellie! She's crying and complaining about a bad stomach ache. Here, listen," Raf held out the phone to pick up what the others were talking about.

"Ellie? Are you sure this isn't just period stuff?" Jack asked.

"I WILL RIP YOUR SOUL FROM YOUR SKINNY BODY!" Ellie screamed back.

"See?" Raf asked.

"She needs to be taken to the hospital. Can you activate the ground bridge?"

"On it!" Raf put the phone on the coffee table and put it on speaker before he ran off for his computer.

Ellie pressed the heels of her hands against her eyes and hissed from the pain.

"Ellie? We are on our way."

The call ended.

"Don't worry, girl, you're gonna be fine," Miko reassured her.

"Thanks, M," Ellie sniffed.

A blue and green light lit the room as Raf opened a ground bridge.

"They're coming through!" Raf called.

"Can we get you back on the couch?" Jack asked.

"Ok," Ellie grunted as she sat up, using her friends as a crutch.

The movement made her dizzy, but she was able to get back into the couch.

"owww..." Ellie sniffed.

Over at the ground bridge, Optimus and Arcee hurried through. Optimus looked over at the human area, his optics landed on Ellie. She sat on the couch, slouched a bit, with her arms crossed over her abdomen. Her face was contorted in a wince.

"Ellie," he said, getting her attention.

Her brown eyes looked over at him.

"Hi," she answered sheepishly.

"We're going to the hospital. Jack, you come with. Arcee, you are in charge until Ratchet or I return." Optimus ordered.

Jack helped pull Ellie up and they slowly walked down the stairs to the ground. Optimus transformed and opened the door to his cabin. Jack gently pushed Ellie up to get in, then followed. Once he was sure they were all set, Optimus drove.