Rainbow Dash

Scootaloo gazed at her idol in Admiration. The cyan Pegasus with the rainbow mane was doing tricks and loops in the air. Scootaloo stretches out one of her own wings, and then looked back up at Rainbow Dash longingly.
"Thank You." Scootaloo whispered.
"Thank You for teaching me to fly.
Scootaloo looked sadly at her wing that was bandaged to her. It was broken, and she needed to let it rest.
Rainbow Dash stopped as she saw the orange filly.
" Wing still healing, huh?" The Pegasus said in sympathy, landing next to Scootaloo. The orange Pegasus looked up at Rainbow Dash.
"Yeah. It's a real bore." She replied with a sigh.
" Cheer up, sport. " Rainbow Dash told her, rubbing the top of her head, messing up her mane.
" You'll fly again soon, promise. For now, you can use clouds instead of your wings. Pegasi like us can control the clouds when we are on them. "
The Pegasus mare told her.
Scootaloo smiled and hugged her.
"Thank you, Rainbow Dash." She said. Rainbow smiled and hugged her back.
" Your Welcome, Scoots." Rainbow Dash then flew up to continue her practice.
Scootaloo saw her start circling a mountain, going faster and faster. She saw a rainbow trail surrounding the mountain, and a small flash of cyan at the front.
Suddenly, the cyan mark leading the trail got too close, and the rainbow trail was cut short, and began to fall straight down, following the Pegasus's lead.
" RAINBOW DASH!!!!!" Scootaloo yelled, eyes watering. She made the cloud go as fast as she could, in attempt to catch the cyan Mare.
She used her one free wing and a smaller cloud to beat the air extra hard.
"RAINBOW DASH IS FALLING! SOMEPONY, HELP HER, PLEASE!!!!!" Scootaloo screamed in fear and sadness as her mentor continued to plunge through the air, heading straight for the ground below.
She saw Soarin and Spitfire on some other clouds, and zoomed towards them.
"RAINBOW DASH IS FALLING! SOMEPONY, HELP HER, PLEASE!!!!!" She yelled. The two Wonderbolts sped towards the falling Pegasus, and the rest seemed to go in slow motion to Scootaloo. She saw Rainbow Dash's eyes open, and she trie to beat her wings, but they wouldn't move. Blood drops and tears came from Rainbow's face.
She hit the ground, and her eyes closed as blood formed all over her mane.
Scootaloo remembered those two seconds that seemed like an eternity.
Rainbow looked up at her, and Scootaloo would bet in her life that she saw Rainbow's mouth move in the motion to say,
" I'm sorry."