Rarity

Rarity was much quieter at times now that Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were dead. She didn't go out much anymore to see her friends. She didn't ask for Spike's help anymore. She zoned him out almost completely.
One day, a new fashionista named Dusk Thread moved to Ponyville an had her own boutique built. She named it Crystal Boutique. Rarity knew she was going to have to step up her game if she was going to stay in business. Rarity asked Twilight if Spike could help her again, and she began making about five different dresses a day, and five of each dress.
Rarity wasn't going to lose her business without a fight! Rarity zoned out everything except her work. Dusk Thread had workers, which Rarity didn't possess. She often worke both day and night, using energy spells and storing water bottles everywhere to keep refreshed. She gave Spike bits to get fast food often too, and other times she would eat apples from Applejack.
Both fashionistas were Unicorns, so Rarity didn't understand why Dusk Thread would need workers. One day, Princess Celestia asked Rarity if she would redecorate the castle in two weeks. Rarity, accepting, spent the next two weeks making 20 dresses a day.
In Canterlot, Rarity redecorated the castle to be a lot more fancy and she even added some glamour to the whole things. Using her magic, she made the lights become shining crystals that made beautiful rays of light shine on the floor. Rarity polished the thrones and added jewels to them. She made them look better than diamonds!
When she came back from Canterlot, Rarity made more dresses and then she got a knock at her door.
"Who could that be?" Rarity wondered out loud.
" It's three in the morning!" Rarity said.
She opened the door.
" Welcome to Carousel Boutique! Where every dress is special, unique, and magnifique(magnificent)!"
Rarity opened her eyes and saw... Dusk Thread! She had on a hoodie and gloves.
" Dusk Tread! Come in, Come in! Would you like some tea and something to eat?" Rarity said welcomingly, leaving room for Dusk Thread to enter.
The dark purple unicorn walked in, flipping her dark blue mane. "Thanks." She pulled the hood on the cape she was wearing on her mane, making sure her horn and ears go through the holes. " Yes please."
Rarity began making some tea and toast. "What brings you here so early, Dusk Thread?" She asked. Nopony noticed Sweetie Belle sitting in the darkness by the stairs.
" I couldn't sleep, and I realized I never really got to meet you or know you." Dusk Thread explained.
"Oh! I never realized that!" Rarity exclaimed, handing Dusk Thread a cup of tea and a plate of toast. She sat down and they chatted a little bit.
" You know, Rarity..." Dusk Thread began, reaching into her cape.
"Yes?" Rarity asked, putting the cleaned dishes in the sink and sat back down.
" I don't really like having a lot of competition..." Dusk Thread continued, taking something out of her cape and hiding it under the table.
" Oh." Rarity replied, not knowing what else to say in the awkward situation.
" So, I'm going to end the competition." Dusk Thread said darkly.
" Um, how?" Rarity asked, feeling worried.
"Like this." Dusk Thread used her magic to grab some fabric from her lap and wrap it around Rarity's neck, harder and harder, until she went limp.
She then ran home, not bothering to call the police.
Sweetie Belle grabbed a phone and dialed the police, but she hadn't seen Dusk choke her sister, because she had fallen asleep, and Dusk's door slamming had woken her up. But she had a sinking feeling that Dusk Thread hurt her sister.
But to her horror, when she went over to her sister after phoning the police, she realized her sister was motionless.
When the Police arrived, she looked up with eyes full of grief reflecting the tragedy. Sweetie Belle screamed loud enough for everypony all the way to Sweet Apple Acres to hear.
"SOMEPONY KILLED MY SISTER!!! SOMEPONY KILLED RARITY!!!"