Fluttershy

After Rainbow Dash's death, Fluttershy rarely interacted with her friends. One day she created a Filly Activity Group. In it was Applebloom,
Sweetie Belle, Silver Spoon, Zipporwhill and a sad Scootaloo.
One day, Fluttershy decided to take the Fun-Filled Fillies (The group name) on a camping trip. Two assistance adults were required, and Silver Spoon's mom and Granny Smith were chosen by vote. At the camp, Golden Shine ( Silver Spoon's mom) was helping the fillies build a fire while Fluttershy was lying next do it.
Fluttershy was taking a nap before she knew it, and the fire wasn't even started yet. They were going to be there all day and night, and they needed the fire for lunch. Fluttershy woke up and Granny Smith told her that each filly had had a turn to Start the fire, and thy each succeeded.
Fluttershy gave each filly a badge for building the fire right. For lunch they had hotdogs and Applebloom and Granny Smith taught everypony how to make grilled cheese over a fire.
When everypony was well rested, they went on a small hike through the Forest to fill their Animal Search Journey Book as much as possible. Fluttershy gave each filly more badges.
That night, Fluttershy went to bed early. The fillies wanted to surprise Fluttershy, so they decided to make the fire for her.
Out of nowhere, Diamond Tiara came and when the fillies finished the fire, she grabbed a stick. She set the end in the fire, and removed it when it was on fire.
Applebloom was next to Fluttershy, and Diamond Tiara began to lower the stick to Applebloom's back. Silver Spoon woke up and saw Diamond Tiara.
"DIAMOND TIARA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She yelled.
Diamond Tiara stopped.
" I don't know. I shouldn't be burning Applebloom, I should be burning YOU!!" Diamond Tiara began thrashing the stick at her former friend.
Silver Spoon ran away, and Diamond Tiara threw the stick, and it landed on Fluttershy's mane. Everypony woke up to the smell of smoke and the sound of Fluttershy's painful screaming. Diamond Tiara emptied her gasoline bottle onto Fluttershy and ran off.
The ground had too many plants for Flutrershy to stop, drop and roll; and
the gasoline made her unable to remove the fire anyways. Fluttershy ran out of the Forest, screaming in agony.
Before long, Fluttershy collapsed to the ground, unmoving, her breathing non-present. Applebloom ran to Fluttershy, putting out the fire with a soaking towel.
Applebloom lowered her head to Fluttershy's chest as almost everypony in Ponyville gathered around. Applebloom raised her head, eyes clouded with grief. Her voice cracked as she spoke.
" She's dead."